**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Denerf Strange Widow and Witch

With the advent of new demi-god tier champs like Blade, Archangel, StarkSpidey and a host of others, the playing community now has a lot more options than what we had when these three reigned supreme.

I would suggest it is time to revert them back to their original glory; especially since they are not available as 5*s.

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I still use SW, and BW is still useful against Electro. But agree that with the latest champions added to the game, there is no longer a need to have these nerfed. Doctor Strange in particular.
  • FlipFlip Posts: 6
    Also, sense people are beating 6* og ultron in act 5 with 3* champs, I mean how tf does a 3* Loki beat a full 6* og ultron???? Skill. That’s how
  • FlipFlip Posts: 6
    Since***
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    SW is still freaking awesome, but Strange and Widow definitely need some work. My BW hits like an angry Luke Cage.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Compare the old strange to what we have now and he does not seem OP. I just cannot see it. I mean hyperion, rider, iceman, blade, stark enhanced just a few examples so strange would fit right in. Maybe if changed up his regen a bit and that's it I guess.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    There is no money in old champs many people have. There is revenue in new champs that are strong and/or have high prestige. Sorry.

Those champs weren't nerfed to balance the contest, they were nerfed to sell newer champs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The truth is BW was amazing but was never over powered. She has been reduced to a niche champ at best. Strange is garbage. SW is amazing on low content. Kabam promised us that the nerfed god tier champs would still be top champs, just closer to the pack. This was a bald faced lie and needs to be addressed. I've seen lots of posts on this issue and zero mod comments. It's like they are hoping it will go away. @Kabam Miike
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    edited January 2018
    I agree if kabam is not planning to add Thor, SW, BW and DS to the 5* crystals then denerf them!
    So we can all uses them on hard content.
    Give us more options to deal with hard content.
    For example I'm not even think about completion 5.2.3 the one with sick magic... Till I'll get 5/50 AA and I got r4 awaken SL
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I want to use Strange again. Especially as a 5&