**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add Collections

(I know it may be long, but I think you’ll be glad you read it!)

Hi, everyone! I propose that Collections are added. They would be called “The Collector’s Collections”. There, you would make sets of Champions related to their hashtags and teams they’re with. If you complete a set, you will get a nice shiny reward! All collections start off with one-stars. Each time you complete a collection, the collection updates to two-stars. After you complete that collection, it upgrades to three-stars and so on and so forth. The greater the stars for the set, the better the rewards! Maybe it could be that: for completing a set of one-star Champions, you get a 2-Star Champion, for completing a set of 2-Star Champions, you get 3-Star Crystal Shards, for completing a set of 3-Stars, you get 4-Star Crystal Shards, and so on and so forth. Some of the collections would be: “Avengers”, “Thunderbolts”, “New Avengers”, “Heroes For Hire”, “Fantastic Four” (if we ever get them...), “Guardians of the Galaxy”, “Illuminati”, “X-Men”, “Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.” (add A-Bomb), “Sinister Six”. Some others could maybe be “Asgard”, “Iron Men”, “Angels & Demons”. Of course you can have duo sets, and trios. The possibilities are endless! Well, not really, but there are plenty... You can have class sets that offer massive class mastery things, Class Catalysts of each kind, and maybe a hero of that class. They could increase in stars like the others. One-Stars reward a Two-Star, Two-Stars reward a Three-Star, etc. This is a much needed thing that would really be a huge improvement, especially since it’s towards the beginning of the year. It would bring lesser-star Champions into play for more experienced people, and give people a new thing to strive for. You can have a set for getting all the Champions that rewards a 6-Star The Collector. Please make this happen! Thanks!

Comments