Magik sp2 bug

Jammin5988Jammin5988 Member Posts: 66
Magiks sp2 won't power lock and power drain, tried twice so far today, the attack hits but no debuffs applied. Please fix this ASAP!

Comments

• Jammin5988Jammin5988 Member Posts: 66
    I would submit ticket but from my experience they just get ignored and get sent an auto reply that usually has nothing to do with the questions you've asked. Hopefully this way it might actually get fixed
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    You do realise it's not 100% to proc?
    1st time it's ever not done it for me and it did it twice in a row in 2 separate fights in AQ. Once against IF, then again against a Sym on map 2
    Also even though power lock isn't 100%, power drain is, and i didnt get that either.
  • BornBorn Member Posts: 228 ★★
    Yea an 85% chance is an 85% chance. Every SP2 has a 15% chance to not power lock. Theoretically it can fail many times in a row. Don't think you will get much help from here or a ticket.
    jnzi5nbub8o4.png
    Errrm hello? 100% chance to power steal?
    You might of missed that.. So I'll say it again
    100% CHANCE TO POWER STEAL!!!
    Yea missed that. The power lock was the only part I caught.

Did they maybe have no power when the SP2 was used?
    Or you gonna tell me that 100% doesnt mean 100% now??
    You know, when you assume someone doesn't know **** about the game and you think you know it all, it's usually best to keep your mouth shut. Help or be quiet....
    They had power coz it pushed them to sp3
    Meant to put sp2, my bad. It was a symb
    Jammin5988 wrote: »
    Or you gonna tell me that 100% doesnt mean 100% now??
    You know, when you assume someone doesn't know **** about the game and you think you know it all, it's usually best to keep your mouth shut. Help or be quiet....

And this was directed at AppleIdiot up there...
    Oh wow calm down dude. I Acknowledged I missed the power steal part and only caught the power lock part
    Born wrote: »
    Oh wow calm down dude. I Acknowledged I missed the power steal part and only caught the power lock part

It wasn't aimed at you dude
    Just tested mine and all ok my end. Doesn't seem to be a bug if that helps
    Also I'm pretty sure it still pops up with "power drain" on screen even if they have no power, like "Regen" still pops up if you're at full health
    Also I'm pretty sure it still pops up with "power drain" on screen even if they have no power, like "Regen" still pops up if you're at full health

I just tested again. Mine actually said power lock twice and didn't say power drain. But it did do both.
    Yeah I've just tried mine again and yeah it happens twice now simultaneously, and I did get power drain aswell but yeah it didn't say so. There's definitely something weird going on
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Who were you fighting? Some champs reduce offensive ability accuracy
    It never says power drain when you use an sp2
    1st time it failed I was fighting Iron Fist mini boss in AQ, and them same again fighting a Sym directly after
    No idea then with those champs
    It never says power drain when you use sp2 with magik? I think you need to check your facts dude lol
    Im assuming its some kind of bug, ive had her almost since the beginning so its not like i dont know how to use her. Unless its some kind of silent nerf that we havent been told about. Like when they increased blocking damage without telling us lol
    I use a 5* and 4* magik so I can check real quick but I honestly don't pay attention to the words on the screen while fighting. I just see my opponent lose power every time unless I'm fighting civil warrior or antman
    Ah fair wnough well i can guarantee you it does pop up on screen. I believe power lock is displayed on their side in red and the power steal shows on your side in green.
    But yeah I don't pay much attention to what they say most of the time bit I do notice when they're not there and should be lol.
    Seems to be working again now though, despite the double power lock lol, so just see how it goes. Could of been my s7 having a brain fart but I just can't see it somehow.
    Cheers for your help though pal
    Just tested my 5* and 4* and both just say "power lock" twice. Once for each hit of the sp2. It power drained my opponent but did not say power drain
    Very strange. I'll see if I can snap a shot of it when it pops up on mine lol, I deffo see it on mine though. I paid special attention when going into AQ about half an hour ago to try again
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Member Posts: 246
    Opponents do not generate power from her specials.
    Opponents do not generate power from her specials.

Typo. Meant to be "I pushed them to sp3" and I meant just after the sp2