**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I need some help deafeating master, I need some tips and strategies to beat Hyperion boss, sentry, and void so I can get the shards to get a 5* void crystal

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Not sure about Sentry or Void but Hype has power reserve right? Just bring a champ with a L1 that causes stun and you’ll have him stunned for the entire fight. Also has the difficulty of master mode like last month or the month before?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well, that’s the thing, I don’t have a strong enough champ that can stun on their SP1. I have magik as the best power control 4* I have. Kabam hasn’t been too kind in my pulls
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Hyperion and Sentry: Use magik. Limit your hits and bait the specials. Don't rush.

Void: Really hard fight. Debuffs cause 'unavoidable damage', so be prepared to stock up on revives. It's best to bring someone who can stun lock in this fight.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i have magik, vision, and psylocke for power control, all can keep hyperions power below 1 bar, if not just use a couple revives and throw your champs at him
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Well, that’s the thing, I don’t have a strong enough champ that can stun on their SP1. I have magik as the best power control 4* I have. Kabam hasn’t been too kind in my pulls

I know that feel bro. Do you have SW? She could nullify it. Quakes Cuncussion debuffs prevent it from triggering (at least they should they haven’t been working lately)
    I don’t have SW ur I do have quake but as a 3*.
    I forgot psylocke has power control. I have her as a 4*
    Guys, I just figured out M.O.D.O.K. Is the perfect counter for Hyperion. I’ll try for sentry and void after my alliances save week