**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Black Order

Do you guys think the Black Order will be in the game when Avenger Infinity War comes out? Comment down below. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    3vxtpnbldzbd.png
    The black order are Thanos’ little group of fanboys right? According to the game files they will be.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Probably, but there isn't any confirmation or hints for that.
  • Options
    I'm fine. Nothing to talk about. He sucks period.
  • Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    But the whole Black Order
  • Options
    Jubilee isn't a mutant anymore but she is a vampire and more recently they have changed quicksilver and SW origin so that they are not mutants and not magnetos children.
  • Options
    Of course it's kabam so they can give champs whatever powers they want...or not give them the powers they should have.
  • Options
    Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    I’m sure by this point most who care have seen that video that claims that data for Infinity Wars Thanos, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glaive have been found, implying that they will be released. But what about Ebony Maw, Black Dwarf, and Supergiant? 🤔 I’d also like to see the full Black Order make its way into this game because they’re all pretty fun to use (although not the best anymore) in Future Fight.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    a0vog0t7ic0j.jpeg
    There are 7 characters only connected to Thanos on this thing and if memory serves there are usually 7 members of the black order. So I’m assuming yes (also there are 2 characters on here that are only connected to symbiotes. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT)
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Jubilee isn't a mutant anymore but she is a vampire and more recently they have changed quicksilver and SW origin so that they are not mutants and not magnetos children.

There was the mutant version in the Xmen Days of Future Past film
  • Options

Yeah, but which version would kabam go with? The one from the movie or the right one.lol
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Yeah, but which version would kabam go with? The one from the movie or the right one.lol

Could have dual abilities, one Ability mutant, one vampire
  • Options
    So basically take the best of both, does that really sound like kabam? Lol
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Well, her being a mutant is right too...

Take it you never watched those old X-Men cartoons
  • Options

Well, her being a mutant is right too...

Take it you never watched those old X-Men cartoons

No I read the comics. The source for everything else.