**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The cost of 5-star crystal will reduce with the arrival of the 6 stars?

The cost of 5-star crystal will reduce with the arrival of the 6 stars?

We need to confirm this information to define strategies, there are many players guarding 5-star fragments betting that with the arrival of the 6-star the cost of a 5-star crystal will reduce.

The sooner Kabam confirms this information, the better it will be for everyone, because otherwise there is a great risk of creating new chasms in the game, as many players who are waiting will open more 5-star crystals, gain more 6-star fragments and will reach the 6-star heroes earlier.

So, please, Kabam, make an official statement on this issue, help us to plan and not increase distortions in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I sure hope not!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Confirm? Huh when was there any talk of this to begin with. If it does get reduced then I predict 7500 or 8000
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Cost will not decrease didn't happen with 4* crystals shards just became widely more available
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Q: Will you be reducing the Shards required to open a 5-Star Crystal?
    A: We will not be changing the 5-Star Crystals from the 10,000 Shards that are currently required, but do have plans to make 5-Star Shards more accessible!

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16101/6-star-champions-are-coming-to-the-contest#latest
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    in 3 years, no crystal has ever reduced the amount of shared! Correct me if Im wrong!
    They will make 5* shared even more accessible, you will be able to get them faster, but they will not reduce the amount of shared as much as we want to! That will completely destroy the game in my opinion!
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    My opinion - no chance they reduce the cost.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    They already said they wouldn't
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Im actually willing to pay more for the 5* crystals if they remove Cage, AM, HB, SG, IP and a few others!
    My opinion!!!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    "4 stars did not" so 5 stars will not?

4 stars costs 2000... yeah, why would they reduce a 2000 shard crystal anyway wouldn't 10k reduction make more sense.

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s kabam they will keep it the same and jack the 6* crystal sky high .
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If that's the case, they should make t1 alphas more accesible in harder game content.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Why would they make it cheaper?

Did PHC, 3* crystals, or 4* crystals became cheaper?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Im actually willing to pay more for the 5* crystals if they remove Cage, AM, HB, SG, IP and a few others!
    My opinion!!!

They probably won't be removing them. Lol. Although, you might want to wait to see how Cage turns out before you keep him on that list.