**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was Quake the first science god tier (Youtube Drama)

DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
With the whole MCOC youtube drama going on I thought why not make a poll to see what the community thinks.

Was Quake the first science god tier (Youtube Drama) 83 votes

Quake is only demigod tier, void will be the first
19%
RagamugginGunnerAjavedsfu_koraxVossler77MhykkeJP1119Vision_41SungjNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEBungSmugglervinniegainzSgtAnime1Mcord117issamaf80Six_strings6ljain1 16 votes
Quake has been the first science god tier
36%
CablesupermanMKZDLegendJaffacakedDrOctavius2_2Erza_ScarletTheLazyKingC0atHang3rMegaVoltsDanicb94adqqedfyvrHeroBoltsyKihlgastAnurag1606KyloCreeperMasterTroller42SirTodd_83DOKTOROKTOPUSSvainChill510 30 votes
CAP WWII is overlooked and deserves to be in their
25%
Time_to_clobberBitterSteelWilljackson16Spity68I_ZERO_IPlayer1994AxeCopFirePrimmer79BigTrump2017Outsiderguabarking_spyders1RotellynameplasCodornasCliffordcanShaheerFIazNexus_UY_Scutijcruz2133EB54MAJEAK 21 votes
I agree with Vekxs, Luke Cage was definitely the first science god
19%
DaMunkKpatrixmutamattRaganatorDropfaithSuperman69Random_NoobAlCapone2727Jim0172Lvernon15SpiritOfVengeanceDeadpool_42422112colbyscipio987I_Like_TurtlesDarkest_FlameKil63 16 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe Hulk and maybe Spidy on defense, but aside from Void and Modok, she is the best I would say. Hulk is better in some instances tho
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    What's the whole drama?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    About quake not god tier so them 2 had been commenting saying she was the first god tier and void isn't the first god tier so lot of mcoc quake drama
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Luke cage isnt the worse science, in my opinion at least
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    What's the whole drama?

Seatin said Void could be first God tier science. Some dude looking for clicks decided Quake was already God tier and made a video specifically calling out Seatin. Seatin commented on the video. Dude made another video looking for more clicks. Vekx made a funny video about the videos. Carry on.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    What's the whole drama?

Seatin said Void could be first God tier science. Some dude looking for clicks decided Quake was already God tier and made a video specifically calling out Seatin. Seatin commented on the video. Dude made another video looking for more clicks. Vekx made a funny video about the videos. Carry on.

Fair enough haha, he has a point about Quake though, she can deal serious damage without even hitting the opponent.

Anyway I will go and observe there drama, maybe they all need clicks lol
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    for a classe that have only the worse of the worse i can't understand why not to have us a 5* version of ww2 his the only not god but amazing science to have next of hulk and yj there is no more science worthy ouut there /
    Quake is horrible i hate to play with her personally there is othing great about her than cuncussion ability reduction and a descent defender no more
  • How can anyone say that void will be God tier? He hasn't even been released yet. I'm sure that everyone thought sentry would be the first God tier science and we see how that turned out. Not holding my breath about the void.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Before I vote, I need to know what Cap WWII deserves to be in of theirs.
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    It was a typo, it meant to say in there as in the god tier of champs
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    How can anyone say that void will be God tier? He hasn't even been released yet. I'm sure that everyone thought sentry would be the first God tier science and we see how that turned out. Not holding my breath about the void.

He didn't say he "would be"...only questioned based on the current description whether he has potential to be.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    How about none of them are god tier...
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Where's a Hulk option?
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I think WW2 Cap before he was nerfed was considered god tier. Not now, but he is still one of the better science champs.
  • Raganator wrote: »
    How can anyone say that void will be God tier? He hasn't even been released yet. I'm sure that everyone thought sentry would be the first God tier science and we see how that turned out. Not holding my breath about the void.

He didn't say he "would be"...only questioned based on the current description whether he has potential to be.

Any of them had the potential to be.lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GOtta be lc, he hits sooooooooooooo hard and has tons of utility, I don’t understand why people don’t think he’s god tier, well maybe it’s because he is even better than god tier

Ok seriously I think quake should be demigod due to her lack of versatility throughout different opponents (she is very situational) but in the fights that she is built for such as magik and mephisto she’s is a god tier
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    who cares about the tiers.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Luke Cage is God Tears.