**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How about android specific package?

supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
Everyone knows that in the past you've done Apple specific deals so why not throw an over the top one out for Android users to buy as an apology? I'm talking bend over and take it good like you normally expect us too. Like a 4* crystal, generic awakening gem, generic +99 sig stone for $5 or 5 t4b and 3 t4cc stones + x amount of gold and iso for $10 good. Not $30, $50 or $100.

Everyone knows if Apple went down for like 12 hours and they lost out on arena, aw, aq and other events that comp would've already been sent, issue addressed and fixed immediately.

Stop trying to wait it out and hope it goes away and tell us what's going on.

Yes, I'm sure I'll hear that some Android players still got voodoo and good for them. But not every player has like 60+ r4&5 4* or a stock pile of arena boost and units to blow. I'm just looking for platform equality.

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    If they offered either of those deals I would be stoked. I understand having issues but the way they handled things over the past months is ridiculous.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
    How about an update on the Android issue at the very least?
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    How about an update on the Android issue at the very least?

I know right. The best compensation at the moment is to make the game playable.