**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone have problems playing the game on Samsung Note 8?

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
Ever since I got my new Samsung Note 8, this game has been a real challenge. Started off with a screen protector, till I realized its nearly impossible to hit those specials. Something about the double edge curved design prevents u from hitting the corners well.

Then, when I took the screen protector off, had just the opposite issue...I think. Screen is so sensitive that it registers light attacks as medium or heavy. I say "I think" because I have an open ticket on these medium and heavy issues. I honestly haven't decided if it is the phone or the game causing these issues.

Your feedback here is greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I also have light attacks register as heavy...samsung note 5
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    My Note 5 did well. I had a plastic screen protector from an Otterbox Case on it. But the new Otterbox cases have no screen protectors. Maybe made a difference?? Dunno.
  • I have the Note 8 and haven't had problems, I have a screen protector on and it works fine
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I have galaxy s8 here and works just fine with outstanding graphics and performance. For screen protectors, i recommend you getting a Ringke Invisible defender.. Have one here for my s8 and its also available for note 8.
  • Game runs better on my note8 than it has on any previous android device. Still not on par with iPhone but it's improved.

Only thing i noticed is the top edge screen sometimes registers my grip causing unwanted heavy attacks, watch how you hold the phone.
  • Jason7680Jason7680 Posts: 15
    I have the note 8, it's a little better then my nexus 6.