**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Daily Quest Has Ended"?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
I was finishing the 3rd run of the Daily Quest - Expert Proving Ground, where I would gain the final Tier 4 Basic Shards for Exploration. The game dropped me to the main menu, telling me the "Daily Quest Has Ended." I'm now unable to use the 5 fighters from that Quest, as they are now permanently locked "In a Quest." I'm also without the Basic Shards.

What is this?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If the quest timer for that day ends then it kicks you out. Happend to me in gold realm yesterday
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Try closing out the app and opening it back up and your champs should be back
  • I have had a similar issue where I was doing a daily quest and had to leave. When I came back it had ended but I couldn't access my characters that I was using
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Try closing out the app and opening it back up and your champs should be back

Thank you. That worked.
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    If the quest timer for that day ends then it kicks you out. Happend to me in gold realm yesterday

The daily quests do not do that normally. I frequently start a daily quest when I have little to no energy and the timer is set to expire, and when I log back in I can continue that quest, but when completed the option to replay is no longer available. Gold realm and Rockets scrapyard are definitely different and give you the boot when the timer expires.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    stak wrote: »

The daily quests do not do that normally. I frequently start a daily quest when I have little to no energy and the timer is set to expire, and when I log back in I can continue that quest, but when completed the option to replay is no longer available. Gold realm and Rockets scrapyard are definitely different and give you the boot when the timer expires.

Exactly. I don't believe I have ever had this happen before. I was able to do two fight before it gave me the boot, so it doesn't make sense that I was able to fight, but then not since the new Expert Proving Ground had started hours ago.