**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 5?

L3gEnDL3gEnD Posts: 28
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
T4CC come in short supply for me so... don't answer this like you DO have 22 T4CC Crystals gathering dust in you're stash of 2,345 unopened crystals. Answer from a growing but casual player. Also, I have a very limited supply of t4b atm, as I am investing in prestige and defence rank ups.

Who to rank 5? 35 votes

Mordo Unduped
8%
DLegendFingfangfoomfanesNharvey 3 votes
Guillotine Unduped
0%
Dormammu Unduped
0%
Capt Marvel Unduped
0%
Medusa Unduped
2%
Apache 1 vote
Doc Ock Unduped
8%
GAM3RGUYvinniegainzL3gEnD 3 votes
Star-Lord
31%
NevvBvg2782heruheru511BigTrump2017Superman69EcBatLFCTheMageHunterLeDeeFaisaljavedBahamutmfleury 11 votes
Ultron Unduped
8%
XillymanUC439AckataBG 3 votes
Wolverine
25%
Haji_SaabSMiller80RotellyArus25SpiritOfVengeanceCupidElitehunterNext2HellGustav78 9 votes
AA Unduped
14%
JulzRCunhaJJGLogan00LordBill 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Doc Ock Unduped
    If you’re investing on prestige, Mordo is one of the highest prestige in game as of this time.

This poll is more based on who is better overall, outside of prestige and defence. I have who I will be ranking for those and they are seperate.
  • Options
    FabiFabi Posts: 64
    No Cyclops there?
  • Options
    Doc Ock Unduped
    Fabi wrote: »
    No Cyclops there?

What do you mean...?
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Star-Lord
    Go for him if he's duped. Or you can take AA for his bleed, poison and neurotoxin or Wolvie for his regeneration.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mordo Unduped
    If you’re investing on prestige, Mordo has one of the highest prestige in game as of this time.

Doc oc has higher prestige hehe but i made my vote already... so, there...

Mordo is underrated as an attacker. He's basically like hela, but with power gain.
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Ultron Unduped
    best unduped here is ultron. take him alone in aq, u'll clear any path in your way without worrying about being knocked out.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine would be my choice. Starlord is great, no doubt. But unless you're getting into really long fights, Wolverine will serve you better. His regen will keep him healthy (especially since you have him duped, but it wouldn't matter either way), and his damage output is great. The one thing it's easy to forget about Wolverine is how easy he is to play. Nothing special required. Just slash and dash.