**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Uncollected Difficulty and Energy

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
This post addresses an emerging issue with energy availability and the new monthly event quest format. Prior to Uncollected difficulty, a player had one month to complete X amount of difficulties of the event quest. For someone like me (level 60 summoner ~400k PI), this would typically involve fully exploring heroic and master difficulties for rewards, unless the event quest granted additional rewards for completing other difficulties (Thor: Ragnarok, or Guardians, Vol Zero, for example).

Now I'm not complaining about the Uncollected difficulty at all. I think the challenge was much needed. What I do have an issue with, though, is the fact that now a player like me who wants rewards from heroic, master, and uncollected is dealing with the same energy pool as before.

Are there any plans to increase the summoner's energy to account for additional content moving forward?

Comments

• Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Jestress wrote: »
    What I do have an issue with, though, is the fact that now a player like me who wants rewards from heroic, master, and uncollected is dealing with the same energy pool as before.

There is the problem there mate, you "want" the rewards. So if you choose to go for them you use energy. Kabam wont change this im afraid, its their biggest income stream

Energy refills are their biggest income stream? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What I do have an issue with, though, is the fact that now a player like me who wants rewards from heroic, master, and uncollected is dealing with the same energy pool as before.

There is the problem there mate, you "want" the rewards. So if you choose to go for them you use energy. Kabam wont change this im afraid, its their biggest income stream

And you “need” to grow up. Company adds energy intense quests. Along side daily cat quests they could be something done about it. You wanting to argue wants vs needs is pointless.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Jaded wrote: »

And you “need” to grow up. Company adds energy intense quests. Along side daily cat quests they could be something done about it. You wanting to argue wants vs needs is pointless.

Sorry, didnt know I had to agree with you??? Its a business that wants to make money. So they release lots more content so people will pay to complete that content, so they make money

That is simple to understand, and is how games like this work, im sure you know that

So, why would they lower the cost of something that makes them a lot of money? Just because im staying the actual situation, no need to get upset

Not upset nor do you have to agree. But you also don’t have to comment strictly on behalf of kabam.
    Higher rating players also “need” more rewards that lower difficulties give. Examples t1as and t4bc. Heroic and masters gives 4 t1as which might be minor in a month of earning glory and such but still highly needed. Just because you said he “wants” to do them doesn’t take away the fact that he “needs” to do them. So again your point is just a matter of being argumentative. Or brown nosing kabam whichever you like best.
  • Options
    Sense there's no units in uncollected I think it should reward energy's for exploration and completion to even it out a bit. It's not a big cost to kabaam but will help event pushers.
  • Options
    Well I'm a level 60 summoner with ~500k+ PI, and do uncollected first, then autofight through heroic and master levels without dificulty. Guess everyone one have their own needs, I like more points for masteries for example.
  • Options
    Theres no way
  • Options
    I did all difficulties last mont 100% and its alot of refills
  • Options
    Month
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    edited January 2018
    There is enough energy to finish everything and then some without buying refills.

h3vm50ltk846.png
  • Options
    4029 points of energy is necessary to complete master to uncollected difficulties (See this post for reference). Each hour you got 10 points of energy, so you need 4029 / 10 = ~403 hours to complete 100% of quests, in days is 16.7 (I don't count the 20/30 extra points daily from alliance helps).
    The quest runs a month (~30 days, I assume), so is possible to do it without refills... You have to be active in certain times on a day (on the morning, midday, afternoon and in the night... before bed), but it is doable, especially now that two of those quest are done easily in autofights.
  • Options
    Not to include the point of aq aw so those are days you auto fight so you have 2 days at most a week you can do uncollected unless you have a insane roster
  • Options
    I have a good account 4 r4 5* multiple r3 5* and r5 4* but using them your going to run into heals or revives being used
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    hendroidsv wrote: »
    4029 points of energy is necessary to complete master to uncollected difficulties (See this post for reference). Each hour you got 10 points of energy, so you need 4029 / 10 = ~403 hours to complete 100% of quests, in days is 16.7 (I don't count the 20/30 extra points daily from alliance helps).
    The quest runs a month (~30 days, I assume), so is possible to do it without refills... You have to be active in certain times on a day (on the morning, midday, afternoon and in the night... before bed), but it is doable, especially now that two of those quest are done easily in autofights.

Yeah of course it's possible, but for players who work, go school/college, even just have kids and a family... can't just keep an open phone next to you everyday on mcoc.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    hendroidsv wrote: »

So just be logged in on autoquest every minute that I'm awake during the day. Got it.

Not at all. If you use up all your energy you can wait 7 hours before it fills up again. You could just use energy 2-3 times a day and be fine. Its very doable. If you think its too much you don't have to do it, just saying it is doable without playing all the time.

• Options
    So just be logged in on autoquest every minute that I'm awake during the day. Got it.

I think you miss the part where I explain that you need to be active four times a day.... not all the day, my english is bad, cause is not my natural language, but I think that is clearly explained.
  • Options
    Not to include the point of aq aw so those are days you auto fight so you have 2 days at most a week you can do uncollected unless you have a insane roster

Yes, but the OP clearly explained in the first post that he has a 400k PI roster, if you have 400k PI roster and is not possible to do all those quest with AQ and AW in the same time, something is wrong... And, in terms of difficulty, the first two caps of uncollected are easy, they can be completed without the main attackers (A five team of 4* r4 can clear these caps easily). With that in mind, you can save the last cap to these two days off.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I prefer to think of it in terms of days: at 1299 energy, each of Heroic and Master take approximately 6 days each to complete, assuming you get 70 energy three times a day and ask for energy help twice each day (total 230 daily energy).

When you think about it that way, it doesn’t seem like as much time. That would leave 18-ish days to finish UC.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    If you are married that much to game you have a real problem. You also must be married to suzie and her 4 sisters. Because nobody with a real life a job and a family accomplishes event without using energy refills. So the question is not for the unmarried no job living in moms basement types. This is a questions for us that have a life and to pass a hour maybe 2 of boredom with playing a game.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

Actually energy refills are most likely not their biggest income stream, that title now goes to featured grandmaster crystals. People consistently spend thousands upon thousands on crystals and affect their revenue the most, just look at the spike in their revenue when blade and Mephisto featured grandmaster crystals came into the game. Energy refills are comparatively cheap and you only need a finite amount to finish all the content in game while with GMC's people can spend a hundreds to get certain champions and still want to buy more afterwards
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    This post addresses an emerging issue with energy availability and the new monthly event quest format. Prior to Uncollected difficulty, a player had one month to complete X amount of difficulties of the event quest. For someone like me (level 60 summoner ~400k PI), this would typically involve fully exploring heroic and master difficulties for rewards, unless the event quest granted additional rewards for completing other difficulties (Thor: Ragnarok, or Guardians, Vol Zero, for example).

Now I'm not complaining about the Uncollected difficulty at all. I think the challenge was much needed. What I do have an issue with, though, is the fact that now a player like me who wants rewards from heroic, master, and uncollected is dealing with the same energy pool as before.

Are there any plans to increase the summoner's energy to account for additional content moving forward?

Don't worry, additional energy will be made available for summoners to access in the near future!

You will be able to buy a bundle of 20 energy refill for the price of 550 units! Or 15 USD!

That would probably be Kabam's answer.