Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Arena Crystals, 1* 2* 3* 3v3 Arena Battles 3* 4* 3v3 Arena Battles 4*5* 3v3 Arena Battles

Have been playing this game for a long time and decided to join the forum and bring to light some nitty gritty stuff I've come to not enjoy in the game.
Let me start with the rewards you receive when you reach that milestone for arena battles, using 1*2*3* champions to get your premium hero crystals you should be guaranteed a 2* champion with a chance to obtain a 3* champion. Should you use 3*4* champions, you should be guaranteed a 3* champ with a chance to obtain a 4* champ, the same goes for using 4*5* champions.

Why should I use 4*5* champions to get a 2* champion it doesn't make sense to me and I would be happy if this is explained to me if it hasn't already being brought up.