**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to give my skill catalysts to

I've been playing for six weeks (was a long time player but recently returned and started over) and only have 10 four star heroes and 2 five star. no mystics or mutants, but an abundance of skill champs: five star Electra, five star gwenpool, four star crossbones, Punisher (duped) and Hawkeye. Only other four stars of note are starlord (duped), stark SM, captain marvel and Hulk

That's a lot of skill catalysts needed. How high should I rank each skill champ and in what order?

Comments

• MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    5* Gwenpool first...great pull, congrats
  • How high should I take GP?
  • We moved this to a more appropriate section of the forums. Thank you!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Gwenpool would be the best choice.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    4/55 is how high you should take her
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Gwen is the second best skill. No douts on that. Rank her as high as you can
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I've been playing for six weeks (was a long time player but recently returned and started over) and only have 10 four star heroes and 2 five star. no mystics or mutants, but an abundance of skill champs: five star Electra, five star gwenpool, four star crossbones, Punisher (duped) and Hawkeye. Only other four stars of note are starlord (duped), stark SM, captain marvel and Hulk

That's a lot of skill catalysts needed. How high should I rank each skill champ and in what order?

Welcome back to MCoC and happy 2018.
    If I were in your shoes, I will most likely priortize as follow:-

1) TECH: R5 the 4* Starky
    2) SKILL: R4 the 5* GP
    3) SCIENCE: R5 the 4* Hulk
    4) SKILL: R3 the 5* Elektra
    5) TECH: R5 the 4* SL
    6) SKILL: R5 the 4* CB
    7) MUTANT: R4 the 4* HE (if really in need of power control - but I prefer to spend resource on Magik, Vision or Dormammu)
    8) COSMIC: I would wait for Hyperion, Angela, Drax or Medusa

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Lol I just wanna congratulate you on your pulls, that is some insane luck