**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.4 bug

I'm on the caltrops path of 5.2.4 and I'm finding it nearly impossible to parry. There seems to be some type of lag between the removal of buffs and the parry mechanism. This issue wasnt present when doing the earlier sections.

Comments

• CrackhorseCrackhorse Posts: 64
    Additionally when attacking with Hawkeye I have found that when his L1 bleed is removed instantly the power drain doesn't activate. I've mainly been testing against Ronan. Please fix this quickly.
    zrei4bh3draj.png
    Confirmed same bug on vision right after Ronan as well. Looks like I'm going to have to quit until it's fixed. Anyone else have this issue?
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    works fine to me. enemies looks a bit faster so it's harder to parry, but I can parry as normal. I went the other path anyway, so I'm not sure if it only applies to those
    Thanks Fel. I took a different path and the issue was lessened considerably. But still oddly missed parries on occasion. It seems the fewer effects occurring reduces the issue. I'm running with resonate right now which may be further lagging it.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Parry window is significantly reduced in 5.2