**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5-Star LoL Options

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
Considering a labyrinth of legends run. Which champs have you cleared it with? Star lord is the obvious answer which I do not have. Who else?

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    GP,Stark,Blade, Archangel, Loki, Hela, Thor rag but his enrage timer would be low, and Sl
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Blade,Medusa,angela,gwenpool,storm,AA, captain marvel ,magik, yellow jacket,drax,Hyperion,x23 and SE spiderman.these are the ones that I know.i don't know if I'm missing someone.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Might try it with my 4/55 Drax if I don’t pull someone better between now and my run. Currently hoarding everything.
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    just completed my first run today woth stark spidey.. was amazing
  • Options
    1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    edited January 2018
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Might try it with my 4/55 Drax if I don’t pull someone better between now and my run. Currently hoarding everything.

I'm planning on doing mine with drax. Maxing attack synergies with deep wounds I've done multiple successful runs against red hulk using 5* 4/55 drax and mine isn't duped. Still saving resources but that's gonna be my champ atleast for the easy path.
  • Options
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    just completed my first run today woth stark spidey.. was amazing
    I would love a 5 star sparky. Don’t think my 4 star would get it done
  • Options
    JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    edited January 2018
    @Kihlgast me too 5/65 - he was awesome. How did you find it? I did a write up of my experience here https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7po8kx/lol_easy_path_clear_with_spark_565/
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You could potentially do it with a 4* gwenpool, starlord, stark spidey and archengel but obviously that wouldn't be ideal. Most champions with decent damage at rank 4 can do it with the extended enrage
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    @JJ4302 it was much easier than i expected. Sadly i waited too long to heal up spidey each fight. After i did that i could solo most fights. I spend 880 units, and the revives i had stashed up. Still have healing potions left.
    Maestro i used like 10 revives on