**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disappointing Rewards for Chapter 2 . Why even bother

PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam . Who is Act 5 Chapter 2 made for ? People with already huge heros that are capable of doing Road to Labyrinth *

I have 24+ T4 class already in heroes . Another 11 in inventory.

On average I get about 1 T4 class every 8 days . With minimum effort

Your chapter 2 will take me maybe 3 weeks to explore with a lot of items and time lost not farming arena.

Why would I work maybe 5 times as hard for 1 class catalyst and 4 star rank up . It is not a significant reward at this point. This would be exciting reward maybe 1 year ago . I don't even care about 4 stars anymore.

Also, I am really getting tired of you forcing me to flip between masteries. I use Double+Edge which I can manage in all events but now your chapter 2 forces to spam special.

So if I prefer to normally use Double Edge I cannot play story unless I am switching my masteries every 2 **** days.

Just disappointed. Too hard to make exciting rewards for once?

Yea by the way Special 3 with Recoil is bugged again. Priceless .

Comments

• PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    edited June 2017
    Let me put it that way kabam .

5 Star random Awakening gem
    or
    3 T4 Class Catalysts
    or
    1 Full 5 star .

I am sitting on 12 5 stars and 35 T4 class catalysts (used and saved) What the hell does 1 T4 class does to improve that ?

That would be a fair reward for the difficulty. What you giving us is a year old standard and it is not worth the effort.