Map 6 Question

My alliance is preparing for map 6 soon.
I have 0 experience in map 6.
My question to those with experience is..
Which path is most difficult in
Phase 1:
Phase 2:
Phase 3:
(As these are the paths I'd prefer to take)

I've seen the map. I see the bleed, poison, caltrops paths. Is there any paths that are just giving people a difficult time?

Appreciate any advise. Respond if you're bored or have the time. Not a big deal if I get help or not. Thanks!!

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    i take path 3 with iceman capt marvel and ultron as my team
  • Kreap_805Kreap_805 Posts: 61
    ii8izg1gsqwe.jpg
    ai4btcsbiqf8.jpg
    1v4lzl2rx3ir.jpg
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    Whichever path you take you must have 1 regen 1 immune and 1 power control champ

Imo Wolverine/Ultron/Magik can do the things for any path

You can take your champs accordingly and you are good to go with any path

I got a huge roaster so i got many choices because sometimes AW is also going on simultaneously so i have to chose wisely in order to keep both aq and aw in good proportion.

But Ultron is always remain in my AQ team he's a good immune with regen
    Iceman can also hold a good option for sake of immunities
    Right. Most likely will go 65555.. considering taking my 5* ultron to r4 for this reason. My only r5 immune champ is iceman, and I like to use him in war. I'm at 12 t2 alphas anyways and have another coming from login calendar. Maybe ultron, magic, sw. Can probably ride ultron from beginning to the end. I don't have wolverine at 5/50. Might be able to drop both hypes with my mystics.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    you need power control, immune, and regen champs.. pretty much every path in section 3 has some sort of degen on it so be sure to have healthy champs and have a good regen champ
    Good info, good info. Maybe ultron, magik, and maybe rank up a regen champ.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Stay away from starburst nodes lol, plain and simple. Everything else is challenging but manageable, but this gets out of hand every now and then.
    Also, we gotta work as a team in the BG to get it 100%, hyperions need to be taken care of, Unblockable dormammu etc etc.
    Good luck!!
    I forget what starburst is
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    You get degen proportional to the defenders missing health, so when their health is low the degen will be more.
    Ah.. okay..so burst them down towards low health.. obviously easier said than done.. I appreciate the help!! Definitely feel more prepared