**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What are 2 champs of each class (other than science) you would like to see get buffed

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Mystic: Strange and IF
    Cosmic: Carnage and Groot
    Skill: Karnak and Netflix
    Mutant: Mags and OML
    Tech: HB and Vulture

• N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    Judging by some of the champs that have been named, there are a lot of people who simply do not understand how to make abilities, signatures, masteries, and synergies work together.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    I have made a post on a great buff to gambit..u guys shud go check it out
    One of the biggest issues that I encounter when I see people complaining about a given champion is a general lack of understanding of how to get the most out of their champs. This is particularly true with regard to synergies, as I know of many players who will throw random champs together when building a team simply because they like them. Yet, unless you are running a quick match or a duel, you will always have at least a 3 person team. Choosing the right synergies can make a huge impact, yet so many people neglect this aspect of gameplay.
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    edited January 2018
    All stats based on 4* 5/50

Tech:
    Hulkbuster, bleed and coldsnap immunity plus a stark AI force field. Like MODOK's ability but reboots for 5 seconds when struck by a heavy attack
    Iron man IP and WM combine all 3 signature abilities together so they all get regen, empty the clip, and power flood. Arc overload/power flood/empty the clip occurs at 25% instead of 15%

Skill:
    Widow, Punisher's l1. Sp3 base damage reduced 80%. sp3 causes shock dealing 7000 damage over 5 seconds.
    Karnak, true strike is active all the time and sp1 has a 75% chance to stun for 2.5 seconds instead.

Mutant:
    Magneto and Magneto Marvel Now, magnetism removes 100% evade and dexterity ability accuracy, and special attacks cause critical hits and bleeds through enemy's blocks.
    Gambit, each kinetic charge increases his attack by 150,. New passive, while opponents are under the effects of concussion all of Gambit's attacks are unblockable.

Cosmic:
    Carnage, stronger bleeds and mutations are immediate, constant angela style regeneration.
    Captain/Miss Marvel unblockable L2, rogue's moveset, fury increased to pre 12.0 value.

Mystic:
    Juggs & UC all special attacks are fully unblockable. Unstoppable lasts infinitely until knocked down by a heavy or special attack.
    Thor JF, Shock immunity. Base critical rate and damage brought in line with other female characters. New signature ability, striking a stunned enemy with a heavy attack breaks enemy armor reducing it by 3000 max 3 stacks. Stagger replaced by fate seal.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    N0L1M1TS wrote: »
    Judging by some of the champs that have been named, there are a lot of people who simply do not understand how to make abilities, signatures, masteries, and synergies work together.

I understand your point, but the champs should also be good without having to change mysteries and setting up specific synergies. And without a signature stone or time to grind the areans, who knows when a champ will become duped. With RNG it could be never. The God Tier champs do very well by themselves unlike some of the champs listed in this thread. Someone mentioned that Loki doesn't need a buff because of his synergy with Hela and Ragnarok, but not everyone has those other two to pair him with.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★

@N0L1M1TS which champs do you find are fine as-is that we inferior players don't know how to utilize properly?
  • nishantnishant Posts: 30
    Tech: civil warrior, hulkbuster.
    Mutant: collosus, both magnetos.
    Skill: karnak, dd netflix.
    Mystic: dr strange, iron fist.
    Cosmic: gamora, carnage.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Cosmic: Carnage and Kamala Khan
    Skill: Daredevil (Netflix) and Karnak
    Mutant: Magneto and Gambit
    Tech: Hulkbuster and War Machine
    Mystic: Iron Fist and... Immortal Iron Fist because all mystics are great
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    One of the biggest issues that I encounter when I see people complaining about a given champion is a general lack of understanding of how to get the most out of their champs. This is particularly true with regard to synergies, as I know of many players who will throw random champs together when building a team simply because they like them. Yet, unless you are running a quick match or a duel, you will always have at least a 3 person team. Choosing the right synergies can make a huge impact, yet so many people neglect this aspect of gameplay.

But the fact that no champ should really rely on synergy to be good, atleast imo.
    They should be able to handle themselfs without synergy and not rely on it
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    All stats based on 4* 5/50

Tech:
    Hulkbuster, bleed and coldsnap immunity plus a stark AI force field. Like MODOK's ability but reboots for 5 seconds when struck by a heavy attack
    Iron man IP and WM combine all 3 signature abilities together so they all get regen, empty the clip, and power flood. Arc overload/power flood/empty the clip occurs at 25% instead of 15%

Skill:
    Widow, Punisher's l1. Sp3 base damage reduced 80%. sp3 causes shock dealing 7000 damage over 5 seconds.
    Karnak, true strike is active all the time and sp1 has a 75% chance to stun for 2.5 seconds instead.

Mutant:
    Magneto and Magneto Marvel Now, magnetism removes 100% evade and dexterity ability accuracy, and special attacks cause critical hits and bleeds through enemy's blocks.
    Gambit, each kinetic charge increases his attack by 150,. New passive, while opponents are under the effects of concussion all of Gambit's attacks are unblockable.

Cosmic:
    Carnage, stronger bleeds and mutations are immediate, constant angela style regeneration.
    Captain/Miss Marvel unblockable L2, rogue's moveset, fury increased to pre 12.0 value.

Mystic:
    Juggs & UC all special attacks are fully unblockable. Unstoppable lasts infinitely until knocked down by a heavy or special attack.
    Thor JF, Shock immunity. Base critical rate and damage brought in line with other female characters. New signature ability, striking a stunned enemy with a heavy attack breaks enemy armor reducing it by 3000 max 3 stacks. Stagger replaced by fate seal.

Punishers L1? Cause you cant evade it?
    Good luck on bringing down an unstunnable juggs or uc with maxed MD in aw...

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mutant: Russian tin can and Magnetic bucket head.

Skill: Homeless pillow hands and Horned, dark red, backflipping demon.

Mystic: Pillow fist and Levitating nuisance.

Tech: Patriotic tin can and Hulk's punching bag of steel.

Cosmic: Garbage and Wannabe miss marvel.

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Jane foster & dr strange (make him good again)
    Carnage and groot
    Iron patriot and warmachine
    Old man logan and magneto marvel now
    Falcon and DD Netflix
    Spidergwen and Shehulk
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

I understand your point, but the champs should also be good without having to change mysteries and setting up specific synergies. And without a signature stone or time to grind the areans, who knows when a champ will become duped. With RNG it could be never. The God Tier champs do very well by themselves unlike some of the champs listed in this thread. Someone mentioned that Loki doesn't need a buff because of his synergy with Hela and Ragnarok, but not everyone has those other two to pair him with.

Exactly. I'm ok with some champs needing certain masteries to really shine, but no one should need another champ included on the team in order to be viable. There should be ways to make any champ viable in some aspect either by maxing his sig, retooling masteries, or just playing better (even if differently, like Quake), without having to get another champ altogether. It's like if someone said "Hey these roads are bad, and it's hard to drive." and someone replied with "why don't you take your helicopter?" as if everyone has that.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mutant
    Magneto
    Colossus

Skill
    Karnak
    Daredevil Netflix

Cosmic
    Groot
    Carnage

Mystic
    Iron Fist
    Unstoppable Colssuss

Science
    Sentry
    Spider Gwen

Tech
    Hulk Buster
    Iron Man

There's a lot more to be mentioned.

@N0L1M1TS which champs do you find are fine as-is that we inferior players don't know how to utilize properly?

It’s not about being a superior or inferior player. Some players are simply better at some things than others. I get hit far more frequently than I would like because my reaction time sucks. C’est la vie.

To answer your question, I would say that IF, Jane Foster Thor, Juggernaut/UC, and Phoenix are all good as-is. Iron Fist is supposed to be a glass canon. His base attack is in the top 10-15 in the game. His has a deficiency defensively because he has zero armor. If a buff is introduced to address this deficiency, he becomes overpowered. There are plenty of mastery and synergy builds that can compensate for this. Or, (unless your reflexes suck like mine) you can just not get hit. A friend of mine sent me a video where used his 5/50 Awakened (signature level 80) 4* Fist to defeat a 5* Awakened (signature level 87) classic Black Panther in a duel. Took him 33 seconds, and he never got touched. He’s better at the actual fighting now than I am. Lol

JFT, Juggy, and UC are admittedly underwhelming out of the box, and were it not for their signatures, I would be inclined to agree that they could benefit from some adjustments. However, these three all benefit from simply having their respective signatures. JFT gets guaranteed critical hits on stunned opponents with hers. You can put her on a team with Hulk and Widow, get a chance to stun with every special and whale away. You can put her on a team with She-Hulk and either DD and get an increase to all chances to stun and whale away. You can hit an opponent who has been shocked to stun them. You can even use a Parry...so many ways to wreak havoc. So, no, she’s not great out of the box, but she’s has amazing potential.

The same can be said of Juggy/UC once they are awakened. I used to play my 3* UC extensively while I was bulking my 4* roster. Hit an L1, become unstoppable, beat the snot out of the enemy until the first bar is full, lather, rinse, repeat.

As far as Phoenix goes, the best way that I have found to use her is to get a couple of early heavy attacks in to gain Phoenix Force charges. Once they start building Fury buffs, you can torch enemies in pretty short order.
  • BourneNationBourneNation Posts: 32
    You can use loki to beat ultron in act 5. Look on youtube. In my opinion Loki is earthier demi god rank or god tier. But a buff would still be nice.
  • AqdadrAqdadr Posts: 8
    1 Champ SENTRY need to be realigned with his comic book counterpart. He sucks
    You can use loki to beat ultron in act 5. Look on youtube. In my opinion Loki is earthier demi god rank or god tier. But a buff would still be nice.

I mean, I have many of the 4* champs that have been mentioned, and I agree, a buff would be nice. I certainly won’t turn one down. Lol The question is whether or not the buffs are truly warranted.

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Carnage and gamora for cosmic, make assassination proc multiple times

Nebula and Kang for tech

Bpcw and DD Netflix for skill

Electro and sentry for science, electro needs shock damage to increase health and attack

Iron Fist (both) for chi charge to increase damage

Mags (both) to make them have higher base attack.

Out of all of these, Carnage needs the biggest buff
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cosmic : Carnage and Kamala

Science: she hulk and joe fix maybe Abom

Tech: IP WM and half a dozen of the iron men.

Mutant: Colossus and gambit, maybe DPx

Mystic: IF and maybe lady Thor.

Skill: falcon and karnak and DD Netflix.

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Skill: dd Netflix and Hawkeye
    Mutant: Magneto and old man Logan
    Tech: iron man and hulkbuster
    Cosmic: carnage and venom
    Mystic: iron fist and Dr strange
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Skill: dd Netflix and Hawkeye
    Mutant: Magneto and old man Logan
    Tech: iron man and hulkbuster
    Cosmic: carnage and venom