**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Question

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I have a 4 star 5/50 duped archangel. Is there any sense in ranking up the 5 star archangel that I just pulled unawakened?

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Hmmm.. don't think I would.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    5* awakened aa is rank 5 worthy. Even an r3 unduped aa has massive damage output since his sig ability has nothing to do how strong his neurotoxins are or bleeds/poison.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I would have no issues ranking up a 5* champ that I already have as a maxed 4*. Probably wouldn't go past R3 unless they were awakened though.
  • I have an awakened maxed 5/50 and an awakened 5/65. I would do it again in a heartbeat,
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I have an awakened maxed 5/50 and an awakened 5/65. I would do it again in a heartbeat,

My 5 star is unawakened though. Trying to figure out if I should rank him or wait until I can awaken him

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yes, do it. Before you end up ranking up another champ and duping him later on when you least expect it.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Um, what's a 4 star?! Think long term, 5 and 6 stars are the future.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Um, what's a 4 star?! Think long term, 5 and 6 stars are the future.

Right except 4* are still viable in the game since 100% act 5 is possible with them
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I don't know why some people discredit 4*..I have seen/heard maxed out 4* eat some 5* for breakfast..it all boils down to if you can play or not