**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what do you think about void ? is he god tire

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
what do you think about void ? is he god tire ?

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I've never heard of Void tires, but Goodyear is a good brand of tires. You should try out Goodyear at your nearest tire dealer 😂.

All kidding aside, Void looks pretty decent. Offensively he looks to be the best science champ, from the newer ones that were released. His prestige doesn't look high, but he looks to be worthy enough to go for. It's too early to label him as a god tier, or 'tire' champ though.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Void seems like he would benefit from the Resonate mastery since he inflicts ongoing damage for each debuff.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I'm reserving any and all judgment on Void. Like Sentry, all I've seen of him is based around an overbuffed bossnode he sits on.
    His abilities are all amped up, he sits on powergain and reduced power use per special. And still the only real reason to die against him is screwing your own evade/parry/intercept and counting punches game for debuff removal.
    So all in all, I'll wait until I need to punch him in the face in arenas and such.