**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured grand master crystals

I have opened atleast 50 of each grandmaster crystal since blade, I opened 200 or more for task master and i opened about 150 for archangel yesterday. In total i have opened about 1000 featured grandmaster crystals and though i know its not guaranteed you will get a featured champion i would think after opening 1000 or more of them that i would have gotten atleast 1 of the featured champions, no matter how good or bad. At this point its not in the best interest to keep buying them because at this rate the "increased chances" of pulling a featured 5 star are still so low that the THOUSANDS already spent are proving that the featured champion is not going to happen. i know you cant get every champion every time. But to buy every crystal and not get any of them?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Sorry you’re saying you have spent somewhere near $10k on this game in a matter of a few months? By all means if you want to throw your money away I’ve got pockets that need to filled
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Lol i feel your pain man, i up and rage quit for opening 20 Green Goblin crystals and getting 18 2 stars and 3 stars( i know gmc are different, but enough is enough)
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    quote="colbyscipio987;c-266172"]Lol i feel your pain man, i up and rage quit for opening 20 Green Goblin crystals and getting 18 2 stars and 3 stars( i know gmc are different, but enough is enough) [/quote]

2 3 stars
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I am curious how these crystals will comply with Apple guidelines. Maybe Kabam has a revamp of them coming.
  • Options
    I don’t know if you really opened that many , but you know I do not have info about you financial status. I can say that I am uncollected for more than 4 months and I may opened like 200 in total, not even a five star not to say featured hero.
    Kabam should really do something about , the drop rates are really really bad , in this case it is even worst than phc for me . At least there I know I opened some 4 stars during the time
    I understand that if you don’t spend to much the rates are quite low and for the grandmaster crystal that you get in 2 weeks during time I can t have to many expectation , but if I am paying let’s say for 5 grand master each of them 30$ at least I will expect at least a 5 star hero
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten 2 5* in about 100 crystals. Seems to line up about like 4* for phcs imo
  • Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    The numbers i listed are not an exageration, I opened 150 of the archangel crystals last night. I opened over 200 of the task master crystals in 1 sitting. i understand that your not guaranteed the featured champ, i get that. But after 100-200 of those crystals in 1 sitting.....i mean come on now exactly how low are the claimed drop rates on this champ with increased rates?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The numbers i listed are not an exageration, I opened 150 of the archangel crystals last night. I opened over 200 of the task master crystals in 1 sitting. i understand that your not guaranteed the featured champ, i get that. But after 100-200 of those crystals in 1 sitting.....i mean come on now exactly how low are the claimed drop rates on this champ with increased rates?

No they are horrible drop rates. Fully agree with you. But seriously if you want to throw money away I don’t mind taking it. I have a 0% drop rate but at least I won’t hide that fact.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Two for me out of a little shy of 100 overall featured and non-featured (Venom, dupe of Rogue). I figure that puts me ahead of the usual odds

Dr. Zola