**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which should I R4 First... 4* Guillotine or 4* Rouge?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I am obviously going to R4 both eventually but which do you think is better to focus on first? Both are R3 right now (Rouge is maxed and Guillotine I ranked up in the last level up so she is 20/30 right now). Just want to know who is more useful in general... who is more useful in Act 4 for example. I really like playing both of them (finally got some luck and got them both within the past 2 weeks... one from a PHC, but it helped my account a lot as I needed them as the only other really good champ I had at the time was Quake... well Hulk too but not duped yet sadly).

The only other R4's I have right now are Quake and Nebula (Nebula was my first to R4 since she was the best I had at the time... but I honestly would R4 her again as I really like her "oops" heals, her immunities, and her shock dmg). Right now my top five champs are 5* R2 Morodo, 4* R4 Quake, 4* R3 Rouge, 4* R3 Guillotine, 4* R4 Nebula.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

EDIT:

Oh also neither are duped ;)

Which should I R4 First... 4* Guillotine or 4* Rouge? 5 votes

R4 Rouge First
80%
CuteshelfFluffydragon2ArrsssBahamut 4 votes
R4 Guillotine First
20%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    They duped or not mate?

Oh sorry neither are duped.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    R4 Rouge First
    Rogue is more versatile. Regen, power control, buff stealing, debuff shrugging.... she has a lot of uses.

Guilly is very good too mind you. The reverse healing can be very useful, especially for specific fights like RoL wolvie. I think her damage is a bit better than rogues but relies on bleeding more. Her regen is quite good too I believe.
    R4 Rouge First
    Rogue is more versatile. Regen, power control, buff stealing, debuff shrugging.... she has a lot of uses.

Guilly is very good too mind you. The reverse healing can be very useful, especially for specific fights like RoL wolvie. I think her damage is a bit better than rogues but relies on bleeding more. Her regen is quite good too I believe.
    R4 Rouge First