**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Which should I R4 First... 4* Guillotine or 4* Rouge?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I am obviously going to R4 both eventually but which do you think is better to focus on first? Both are R3 right now (Rouge is maxed and Guillotine I ranked up in the last level up so she is 20/30 right now). Just want to know who is more useful in general... who is more useful in Act 4 for example. I really like playing both of them (finally got some luck and got them both within the past 2 weeks... one from a PHC, but it helped my account a lot as I needed them as the only other really good champ I had at the time was Quake... well Hulk too but not duped yet sadly).

The only other R4's I have right now are Quake and Nebula (Nebula was my first to R4 since she was the best I had at the time... but I honestly would R4 her again as I really like her "oops" heals, her immunities, and her shock dmg). Right now my top five champs are 5* R2 Morodo, 4* R4 Quake, 4* R3 Rouge, 4* R3 Guillotine, 4* R4 Nebula.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

EDIT:

Oh also neither are duped ;)

Which should I R4 First... 4* Guillotine or 4* Rouge? 5 votes

R4 Rouge First
80%
CuteshelfFluffydragon2ArrsssBahamut 4 votes
R4 Guillotine First
20%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    They duped or not mate?

Oh sorry neither are duped.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    R4 Rouge First
    Rogue is more versatile. Regen, power control, buff stealing, debuff shrugging.... she has a lot of uses.

Guilly is very good too mind you. The reverse healing can be very useful, especially for specific fights like RoL wolvie. I think her damage is a bit better than rogues but relies on bleeding more. Her regen is quite good too I believe.
  • Options
    R4 Rouge First
    Rogue is more versatile. Regen, power control, buff stealing, debuff shrugging.... she has a lot of uses.

Guilly is very good too mind you. The reverse healing can be very useful, especially for specific fights like RoL wolvie. I think her damage is a bit better than rogues but relies on bleeding more. Her regen is quite good too I believe.
  • Options
    R4 Rouge First