**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yin Crystal

Did anyone else’s Yin crystals just not show Void in the lineup at all? (I’m ignoring the fact that I received four 2* and a 3* psylocke).

Comments

• Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Kabam might just hate me if others got Void. Lol the only time a crystal i actually bought gave me the featured champ as a 4*, it was Carnage...
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    *sigh* 7 more Yin crystals and i get two 3* anf the rest 2* and still don’t see Void OR Sentry. Let this be a reminder to me not to buy more any more featured crystals with units.
  • Options
    MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    i buy 7 of them and i just saw void in 1 crystal........better no spend units on them. think they are worse
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    With kabams terminology of "chance"....i pretty much refrain from buying crystals.

I might as well spend that money on deals that make sense to me or clearing ingame content..since the rewards are guaranteed and not any chance.

Besides i dont have a fetish for new characters as soon as they are out..
  • Options
    I don’t even see void during my spins. Or sentry for that matter. I don’t think they are actually in the crystals.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I used 150 units on one crystal and pull a 4 star Void yesterday so no complains here