**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you get UC from crystal if you have not bought it through Loyalty ?

I am playing this game for more than a year, i have never pulled a 4* UC from Arena Crystal, so is it necessary to buy one from Loyalty ? Same with punisher... i must have opened hundreds of crystals by now.... it cant be just RNG

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I have seen with my own eyes on alliance log that dude pulled 4star UC from alliance crystal
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Well for me its always 2* UC, no matter how many times i sell him ....rarely i get 3* UC
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You can only get Punisher from arena crystals. UC comes from loyalty. That's it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He's in there. Super rare. I've pulled him once. I believe it was about 6 months or so ago.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've pulled him once awhile back and never since then since he seems to be really rare, most of the time I keep pulling the 2&3 star versions.

On a side note still haven't pulled a 4* punisher, and only rarely do I pull the 2*& 3* ones
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    i dont get the secrecy.. its not like punisher or UC are god tier champs....