**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 star or 4 star champion crystal.....

shekharshekhar Posts: 18
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
hey kabam can u pls help me out by giving a free 3 star or 4 star champion crystal... plsss... i am loving this game.... but its difficult to play higher quests without one..

Comments

• Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    They literally gave out a free 3*/4* last month, Howard the Duck for their third anniversary and if you weren't playing the game since last December, they'll be giving out a free 3* or if you're especially lucky, a 4* Blade this month for the Login Calendar. All you have to do is log in each day for a month and you have a free 3* or 4* depending your luck.

If you're not willing to wait a few more days then I will personally apologise since no one here can help you. Begging for a free champion, especially on the forums, solves nothing and only serves to clutter the forums with unneeded spam.
  • Options
    Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Or in other words jog on ya muppet
  • Options
    Hi there shekhar! Unfortunately, we are unable to grant your request for a free 3-Star or 4-Star Hero Crystal. However, information on the availability of these Crystals and how they can be obtained in the game is available HERE. We wish you the very best of luck in obtaining your desired Champions! Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.