**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Missing Champions (need help)

So I left 5 of my champs in the gold realm quest and i forgot to finish it. Today, after the quest has ended, it says that those 5 champs are still in quest and i cant use them. What do I do? @Kabam Miike need some help pls

Comments

• GKaineGKaine Member Posts: 5
    I had that same thing happen. I started a new quest and the characters that were locked appeared in the character selection. I then quit the quest and the characters were freed up. The first time i tried to start a quest, it wouldn't let me, so i restarted the app and it let me then.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Typically restarting the app will resolve this, but you may need to submit a ticket to Customer Support if they're still stuck. You can submit a ticket by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, and if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.