**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 4 - Is it worth it to re-do a lane if there is a Full Energy Refill in it?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So as the title asks... I keep getting full energy refills proc-ing on lanes I have already cleared in early Act 4 (I am 100% the first chapter now). My question is... is it worth it to go that route (is the gold, XP, and ISO worth it alone without getting more towards 100%... or should I ignore already done lanes regardless of the lane rewards?)?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    I do this for revives/energy refills as you collect items right away and you can just leave the mission right after, you don't need to finish the path
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    If it requires half or more than half your energy to pick it up then no.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Oh I see... that's a good idea! So only go to it, collect it, and then back out and re-do it?

Thanks guys I never though of that!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Plus if you don’t have any questing to do but scout out paths in act 4 to convert your current energy into a refill to use at a later date.
    Also revives to be farmed this way.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Jaded wrote: »
    Plus if you don’t have any questing to do but scout out paths in act 4 to convert your current energy into a refill to use at a later date.
    Also revives to be farmed this way.

That is also a really good idea (wont need to sue it for a long time as I am just starting Act 4 essentially... I have done chapter 1&2 once through but just starting to 100% the first chapter). Really glad I asked... this is very useful info.

Thanks again everyone!
  • If you’re not using the energy for anything better at the moment, then yes it is. Especially if there’s a solo event running you can put points towards.
    Better to use it to snag a refill you can use at a later time then to just let your energy sit there full