**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any update on the lagg issue?

After you guys were able to fix the server issues, the game just hasn't been the same. When fighting i frequently get minor lagg spikes that change the outcome a fight completely.

I know that a lot of other people are experiencing similar issues, and it can stir up a bit of arguments in the Alliance due to people refusing to revive in AQ or AW because they do not blame themselves for the death.

I thought a month would be enough time to fix the issue, but we haven't heard anything back yet, so i was wondering how the fix was coming along.

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    ~~404 page is not found ~~
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    edited January 2018
    avoid hitting help button and you will be good
    this bug is very very "very" old, and they couldn't even discovered it, someone in the community found out that
    whenever an alliance mate press help button for you, you will get huge lag
    then they acknowledge it and changed the title to "Under investigating" and they already said the fix will be in the next update (3 or 4 updates earlier)
    so
    TL;DR :
    1.they denied that there is a problem.
    2.they couldn't find the cause of the problem.
    3.they couldn't fix the problem.

• ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    I get major lag every time venompool used a lvl2 when fighting him.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    I get minor lag spikes often too
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Chicken wrote: »
    I get major lag every time venompool used a lvl2 when fighting him.

This has happens so often that now if venompool or any deadpool has an L2 and "disappears" I reflexively evade. I evade it even with the lag most of the time. Sad that I am so used to it now. I do it with out even thinking.