**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom and Venompool bleeding

out of curiosity why and how so venom and venompool bleed i just dont understand that because between fighting Venom last night and a Venompool just now with x23 they both had started bleeding

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Because venom is pretty much just the outside gooey part of the host so even though they cause the humans abilities and personalities to become enhanced they can still get hurt and bleed like some other beings.
    If you watched spiderman 3 venom got 3 slashed cuts from harry osbornes blades from the glider but immediately healed because of the symbiote. (But somehow venom cannot cover up bleed faster in this game lol.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is double edge mastery
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Because venom is pretty much just the outside gooey part of the host so even though they cause the humans abilities and personalities to become enhanced they can still get hurt and bleed like some other beings.
    If you watched spiderman 3 venom got 3 slashed cuts from harry osbornes blades from the glider but immediately healed because of the symbiote. (But somehow venom cannot cover up bleed faster in this game lol.

lol ok thanks
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @SpiritOfVengeance I think op was just doing arena and fought someone with double edge but didn't know what it was lol
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    lol
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Oh hahaha oh well theres some extra info for you I guess.