**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First Rank 5 4*?

BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I love all these characters and the way they play but want to progress in the game. But it takes long for me to get T4CC because I am on the newer side to this game and free to play. I currently have and debating on if I should rank 5 my unawakend Spiderman(stark enhanced) or my currently unawakend Starlord who I am grinding for in arena to get the dupe which should be no problem because I got him with a smaller roster last time 1st round. I also have a Blade which will for sure be my next because I am very close to getting the last T4CC for him. Who should I rank 5 first for beating content like RoL and becoming uncollected? Obviously if Starlord I will wait tell after I get the dupe in arena + I have ~40 Sig stones for him.

Thanks for helping me progress in the game and if you could state why in the comments that will also be appreciated.

First Rank 5 4*? 43 votes

Rank 5 Starlord after getting the dupe and putting sigstones in.
27%
vg2782NastyEfnNateItay1234212Superman69GAM3RGUYDmack976637SpiritOfVengeanceSvainCarme1974LeDeeCupidDeep_Wounds 12 votes
Rank 5 unawakend Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) now.
72%
DL864cradlemanLoPrestiSpity68Vision_41F4k3_GaM3rBreynolds11Darkrider05TellthemIAMKing_L0kiB34rSirTodd_83DOKTOROKTOPUSSuperSam57IronBlaze09Nexus_UY_Scuti_ASDF_Drewbe14AntonioTheCoolHit_me_TwiceRwd 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fyi I am grinding for SL in arena regardless to who wins because he will still help me at 4/40 if he looses. Also my roster is not big enough to get stark spidey so I'm not going for dupe in arena and will just wait for tech gem.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    star spidey is a game changer, go for him RAIT NOW
  • Options
    Blade is also a good option for rank 5 and in the right circumstances is a game changer, although stark enhanced spidey is helpful in more situations and without the need to be duped or rely on synergies either. In saying that both should go to rank 5 and then when you pair them together they have a good synergy that benefits both of them
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Rank 5 Starlord after getting the dupe and putting sigstones in.
    Spark has no health or block compared to SL. Unless you’re a master interceptor SL for me. I rely on parry. Depends on your fighting style
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    SL does much more damage than the 10 poise charges that Spark can stack, so i'd say go with SL if you're looking for a champ with better damage output.

On the other hand, Spark has more utility. He can get you uncollected fairly easily. His synergy with blade is needed for the holy trinity which consists of Spark, Blade and Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    You are free to play player, playing for not long and already have really good champs.
    You have lots of free time or have a secret?

I've been playing for like 8 months which is newer compared to alot of people but not to new and I grinded SL in arena to get him but the secrete for blade was I just rewatched the blade move and was like I'm going to get blade. And got one Daywalker crystal and got it. For sparky I had a four star crystal and opened it at ~6am expecting trash and got him