**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Kabam plz make Sentry Great

Still upset about your last week release of Sentry who’s performance happens to be mediocre when classed against champs such as Ms Marvel KK, Spider Gwen, Joe Fix it, Luke Cage and many others. We are not asking for an over powered champ but asking you make a champ that is at least good enough to take to master quest if not ROL because at the moment Sentry cannot even pop a grape in a grape fight if u know what I mean. You advertised him as a champ who should be able to withstand long fights but after 700 hits against WS and still counting I don’t think we will want to take him to another fight. So I hope this get to someone of importance that they can make the Sentry Great because he wasn’t created out of greatness on his release as you originally stated. Can’t even beat Modok

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I feel your pain. He has to be worked on. He's surprisingly bad.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    #buffsentry
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    #MSGA!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    l4jeey1tn4qf.png
    Yes please
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    To be clear it’s not that he isn’t “as powerful” as other recently released champs it’s that he is one of the worst champs created recently. If you read how he was billed versus how he performs it’s like they were talking about a different character.
  • rwhack wrote: »
    To be clear it’s not that he isn’t “as powerful” as other recently released champs it’s that he is one of the worst champs created recently. If you read how he was billed versus how he performs it’s like they were talking about a different character.

Ehh you know kabam, they need to hype every new character to get that big $$$