**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocked specials

Im not here to add more issues or want anyone to feel sorry fornme first of all. Im still clearingbmy lines/bosses in aq and war. But i have noticed that my specials have about a 20% to land now has anyone else noticed this on there game?

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for bad text i just woke up lol
  • Options
    Even in arena though my specials are repetedly being blocked
  • Options
    I constantly see health bars diminish and then increase during gameplay. I've seen my own health bar go up or down just by firing a special attack. I want to give kabam the benefit of the doubt and guess it's a display glitch and the health isn't really fluctuating.
  • Options
    Ive also had symboids heavy which i dex go to charge and before there heavy animation concludes they fire a special. Thats annoying as well.
  • Options
    Im not a rookie player by any means either. So dont wanna hear work on your craft. This is not a craft you can work on when its a design issue.
  • Options
    I think there are too many players blessed with pretty much perfect gameplay from their devices, that they fail to realize a lot of others are constantly dealing with bugs and glitches and laggy performance as to make the content unplayable at times. I think it's poor form on kabam's part to have such drastically different performance between the two platforms. It's a broken game if you have to buy a certain device for it to function correctly.
  • Options
    I play on a note 8. Saying that ive only had this specials being blocked repetedly for a week now and its super annoying. If anyone has had to play like this for longer i feel bad for them. It negates all benefits of your utility. Ive started to use wolverine and x23 more just to nullify having to use specials.
  • Options
    CobraCobra Posts: 126
    Crapdroid or bad/unstable net connectivity
  • Options
    Cobra wrote: »
    Crapdroid or bad/unstable net connectivity

Cmon with that trash
  • Options
    23dvk4oazfrk.jpeg im sure yours is better than this
  • Options
    See guys like you i dont want in my forum. Speaking kabaam stupidity get outta here. Either your a kabaam employee or ignorant.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    When it comes to specials, I've had to change how I fire them off because of the combo issues arising from the updates months ago.

The ways I'll use a special:
    1) Intercept with it
    2) Parry, medium, special
    3) If it's a long-range one, I'll dash back and fire it (still typically blocked though)

Very rarely will I ever 4- or 5-hit combo then use a special. The AI recovery time varies depending on game mode/difficulty and combined with the lag issues of the game means it rarely works for me.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    23dvk4oazfrk.jpeg im sure yours is better than this

LMAO....glad you posted a pic of your connection speed...awesome argument ender!

In other news, I opened a 5* Scorpion!d72zbwzgtl6h.jpg
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    When it comes to specials, I've had to change how I fire them off because of the combo issues arising from the updates months ago.

The ways I'll use a special:
    1) Intercept with it
    2) Parry, medium, special
    3) If it's a long-range one, I'll dash back and fire it (still typically blocked though)

Very rarely will I ever 4- or 5-hit combo then use a special. The AI recovery time varies depending on game mode/difficulty and combined with the lag issues of the game means it rarely works for me.

I understand all of that but vs no stun or boss nodes this is quite difficult. Vs a 40k boss a missed intercept is death kabaam just needs to fix it.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I really have a hard time understanding why one intercept works but another fails. Hard to build any sort of consistent gameplay.

For the stun immune, if you can't intercept, your only other option is to bait heavies which results in a ton of block damage but I'd rather take block damage than a combo after a failed intercept...
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    My specials get blocked sometimes .. the bug was gone for a while but is back again .