**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some individual point threshold in AQ for all alliance members

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I am not sure how to point this out but does individual rewards are more attractive for people that they don’t put 100% in alliance events specially in AQ, I have seen people if they get KO in early fights in AQ they just stop or just help with energy. Why they don’t feel that they can help more if they revive and fight. I guess no matter what you do at the end you will get all the rewards with or without your contribution.

What if is there a way when everyone has to meet some threshold point score to get the alliance rewards at the end in AQ , like we have seen in gifting quest where each has to achieve a point threshold to get the alliance rewards. I don’t know if something like this will keep them motivated to clear as much nodes in AQ or may be they feel over burdened.

Just floating this thought to understand if we have any way to keep motivating people for AQ.

Open for any suggestions....

Thanks

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You can set your own threshold via communicating with that person about your expectations toward them and eventualy kick them from alliance and find better player as replacement or leave alliance yourself and look for a better one
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Find a new alliance my friend. The game is free to play meaning the investment of both time and effort can be... well lacked. Every alliance is different, find one that works for you and before you know it the participation will match yours. Or you can always create an alliance and kick everyone out who doesn't follow your rules.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    You can set your own threshold via communicating with that person about your expectations toward them and eventualy kick them from alliance and find better player as replacement or leave alliance yourself and look for a better one

I know but looking for some solution where no kicking involved.... just simple solution that everyone except and follow without interventions like we all do for the individual quests for rewards. My point is how to motivate not to push unorthodox rules .
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I see where you coming from with that, but then I would like to point out 2 issues with your idea.

First, bosses grant tons of points and one can literaly score more points in a single attack on any mini-boss/boss than someone who cleared all their paths in all 3 sections, but never touched boss. Thus said slacker could just go easy way to reach treshold by doing one attack on boss.

Second, some alliances (mine does that) have rather chill approach with rules like, bg1 and bg2 are always expected to be cleared 100%, but if someone feels like taking a break from game on any given day, goes to bg3 and there is no expectations from bg3, but we still want them to get rewards to stay motivated and progressing.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I would like to be able to keep track of tiles cleared or energy used in addition to the points. I feel this is almost as important as killing bosses
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I see where you coming from with that, but then I would like to point out 2 issues with your idea.

First, bosses grant tons of points and one can literaly score more points in a single attack on any mini-boss/boss than someone who cleared all their paths in all 3 sections, but never touched boss. Thus said slacker could just go easy way to reach treshold by doing one attack on boss.

Second, some alliances (mine does that) have rather chill approach with rules like, bg1 and bg2 are always expected to be cleared 100%, but if someone feels like taking a break from game on any given day, goes to bg3 and there is no expectations from bg3, but we still want them to get rewards to stay motivated and progressing.

Yeah but it still solves the purpose as who so ever is going for boss or mini boss all link nodes needs to be cleared specially in map 5 or 6 and to reach to the link nodes everyone has to clear the nodes first... it doesn’t matter how people want to take advantage of this but if they gets motivated to score points ... I think my purpose is solved.