**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Cornucopia needs updated rewards

Having this be relevant to todays reward system the rewards need updating. Add more 5* shards and get rid of basic and 3* shards. Many of us avoid this arena all together because the rewards are terrible. Increase the amount of battlechips as well and maybe that will draw us into it.

Comments

• Options
    DFK3DFK3 Posts: 1
    Yea the arena sucks unless you get high ranked rewards and for higher level players even those suck. It would would be better if the 3* arena would give 3* crystals and sat the 4* gave 4* and a small amount of 5* shards. As to get rewards in the 4* you clearly have to have enough 4*s that you don't need that many more.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Give us Collector crystal as rewards
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I believe this is intended for lower level players.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »

It doesn't have to be. I thought the point was to give everyone something they need or want, not just a fraction of the populous.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    NiteAndDae wrote: »

It doesn't have to be. I thought the point was to give everyone something they need or want, not just a fraction of the populous.

So u do all of the arenas cuz u need the 3* and 4* of a champ? Give it up. Take a day off and enjoy life
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Virtually all the rewards in this game need to be updated.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    For some of us, Sunday night is the night where we have the most opportunity to play. Yet, there is nothing worthwhile to play bc cc is terrible.
  • Options
    who cares about cornucopia. 2/3 of the community dont even play it and kabam dont care about those who care to play the arenas on sunday. nothing will be done just like bases...