**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) Arena

I'm pisses right now Kabam...I should have gotten Spiderman so what gives???? Your servers interrupted my grind several times and your slow loading screwed me out a ton of points. You've got cheaters and manipulaters on there and I call ****....I got 5,625,195 and your telli mg me I didn't rank 1-10% when I've seen people with 1K or more less points than U who just got him??????? I want my Spider-Man after all that work Kabam you need to recalculate it stop favoring people who spend money. I want this checked now!!!

Comments

• Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    I did 7.8M and ranked at 4.921 between 1-10%
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    5.6m n u wanna be in 1-10%?? doubt it.. ppl i know that got it was doing an ang 6.8-7.5m...
    but hang on.. what tier r u in? probably veteran?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Cutoff is around 6m based on results gathered on reddit.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Nahhh man this is ****...Then I seen vids on YouTube of assholr with a 4* Spidey dupped grinding to purposely raise the cut off????

https://youtu.be/ilF96IxBVNk
  • IMMikkeIMMikke Posts: 16
    Over 10 thousand individuals did get Stark from this. Someone who grinds a bit with a dupe takes a spot, but certainly isn't going to change too much overall.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    sorry to burst your bubble but the lowest I seen posted on Facebook was a little over 6 mill minimum..lowest so far was 6.08..servers interrupted everyone else grind as well
  • I posted a score of 7,304,564 and haven't received ANY rewards from this Stark Spiderman arena. Many folks in my alliance have already received their rewards. Anyone having this same issue?
  • Just received my rewards. No further issues from me.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Lol relax, u can Grind him again for 2nd round.