**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman stark enhanced Arena [Not A Bug]

UjwalUjwal Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I complete 3v3 great responsibility all milestone and my rank place 26%-45% and my friend just play half of milestone and his rank place is 1%-10%
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    There are brackets - if your friend plays for less than 30 days, he is in beginner bracket and only competes against other people in beginner bracket, thus score required for top 10% reward is much lower. After 30 days, player is moved to intermediate bracket, and after 60 days - to veteran bracket.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Not a bug.

You're just in different bracket than your friend is. Different brackets = different cutoffs.

A basic summary of brackets:
    Beginner: Less than one month. This bracket is for the newest of the new players.
    Intermediate: Less than two months. This bracket is for progressing players.
    Veteran: 3 months and onwards. This bracket is for the big dudes.

This sounds so stupid. Why is this system there in the first place?
    Let's say if I were a new player and I downloaded the game yesterday and I want to do arena for new champions. It wouldn't be fair to plonk me straight into the game with the Veterans dudes with a supermassive roster able to score millions more than me. So by creating brackets, a more equal environment is created where competition is fair and promoted.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Thanks for the great explanation, @Titan_A97. I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread since this isn't a bug.
This discussion has been closed.