**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For those asking Blade to be nerfed what are your thoughts on..

13»

Comments

• NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    NevvB wrote: »
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

Im not saying he needs to be nerfed but when someone sacrifices a champ in aw just for his synergies it’s saying something.

-Top 100 aw

I’m not saying he must’ve picked a path that had 7 danger sense defenders in a row.. actually I’m saying that’s exactly what happened.

The joys of being able to see defenders.

Whether or not there were 7 danger sense defenders in a row, doing aw with 2 champs and using 1 soley for synergy tells me a lot about the champ.

If 1 synergy is this strong to replace an atker, to me it’s saying something.

Name one other champ that you would switch out an atker for synergy.

Tells you something about the synergy.

Tells you something about the fact that alliances refuse to place diverse defenses and strategically separate danger sense champs instead of lining them up in a row.

Tells you something about the fact that you will continue to lose if you don’t adapt.

Not complaining about war as we win most of our wars but I am talking about how insane his synergy is that it warrants an attacker.

Again, i dont want him nerfed as I am going for him when he comes back.

What other champs would you place in war? Hmm maybe cyclops over mystic defenders. As of the moment right now, whoever has more blades will most likely have less deaths in AW.

You keep throwing out these diverse defenses but what champs are there? Who do you place? There are a select number of defenders that actually get kills in t1, most do not.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

Im not saying he needs to be nerfed but when someone sacrifices a champ in aw just for his synergies it’s saying something.

-Top 100 aw

Dorky Dave used to run a r3 Mags with Iceman and Wolverine in aq for the crit synergies. He's since r4d or r5d him. Should we also nerf Iceman and wolverine?

AQ.

So?

Where is this entitlement coming from? AQ is just as important for progression as AW for many.
    edited January 2018
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Dorky Dave used to run a r3 Mags with Iceman and Wolverine in aq for the crit synergies. He's since r4d or r5d him. Should we also nerf Iceman and wolverine?

AQ.

So?

Where is this entitlement coming from? AQ is just as important for progression as AW for many.

I can do aq with my eyes closed.
    Can also run any path with all the regen champs put there.
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

I’m not saying he must’ve picked a path that had 7 danger sense defenders in a row.. actually I’m saying that’s exactly what happened.

Whether or not there were 7 danger sense defenders in a row, doing aw with 2 champs and using 1 soley for synergy tells me a lot about the champ.

Tells you something about the fact that alliances refuse to place diverse defenses and strategically separate danger sense champs instead of lining them up in a row.

Tells you something about the fact that you will continue to lose if you don’t adapt.

Not complaining about war as we win most of our wars but I am talking about how insane his synergy is that it warrants an attacker.

What other champs would you place in war? Hmm maybe cyclops over mystic defenders. As of the moment right now, whoever has more blades will most likely have less deaths in AW.

You keep throwing out these diverse defenses but what champs are there? Who do you place? There are a select number of defenders that actually get kills in t1, most do not.

Yea I’m not helping people outside my alliance set their defense.

There are champs that blade can’t get danger sense against that are viable on tier 1. People are not placing them on the strongest nodes. People are placing too many danger sense champs lined up in a row instead of scattering them. The fact that you can see every defender is making it worse.

And when defenders go back to being hidden, the whining will change from nerf blade to AW is too hard.
  • Why the people are giving horrible ideas for kabam?they had enough already.if they will ever nerf blade,or his synergy team,that will be the biggest outrage ever from the players and a financial disaster for them.they will sell the best 5* heroes for 10$,to survive and to pay the bills.
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

There are champs that blade can’t get danger sense against that are viable on tier 1. People are not placing them on the strongest nodes. People are placing too many danger sense champs lined up in a row instead of scattering them. The fact that you can see every defender is making it worse.

And when defenders go back to being hidden, the whining will change from nerf blade to AW is too hard.

Aka... i have nothing.
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Aka... i have nothing.

Keep crying.

Hope we end up in AW soon.
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Aka... i have nothing.

Keep crying.

Same. See you in game 🙂

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

AQ.

So?

Sophistry, can you argue without the fallacy? This strawman is hardly worth the time but there are people who do not recognize it for what it is so let me explain it to you, i cannot however ubderstand it for you.

AQ is significantly easier than AW and DDD was bringing that team to map 5 with his 4/55 Bobby and 5/50 Wolverine, those two champs were more than enough to take on AQ at the level he was playing at, his third champion was not even needed.

It was put best earlier, AQ.

*Map5 is also regularly done with r3 champs however tier1 AW is never done with 3*
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

AQ.

So?

I can do aq with my eyes closed.
    Can also run any path with all the regen champs put there.

Congrats. You’re so good.

Point still stands. AQ is no less important than AW for progression.

You’re not entitled to anything bc you want easy 5* shards.
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Aka... i have nothing.

Keep crying.

Same. See you in game 🙂

Yea. Looking forward to the buffet of danger sense champs.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I don’t have time to read all of this, but I will say this: kabam heard for a year about mystic dispersion and defenses. They created “defender diverisdy” which was totally dumb. So they ditche that and created a champ that could destroy magik in all situations (not just magiks that arch angel could get through) and in the process deal with the other problematic mystics—dorm, mephisto and then villains with gr synergy.

The response from kabam should not be to nerf blade. The next thing that will happen will be to create defenders (heroes) that blade can’t walk through. He is nowhere near as op as scarlet witch and thor were.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    LOL love seeing these blade debates
    1. Blade needs his synergy
    2. Place more diverse defences
    3. They arent going to nerf him so continue your crying and outbursts
    4. Soon enough, these nerf blade post would turn into the annoying and mostly ignored rank down ticket posts and be tossed into forum trashcan history