**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will the new LC+RH come out?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Assuming the changes will stay, is there any timeframe to when they will be released? This is mainly addressed to Kabam, but if anyone has any insights to this, pls lmk.

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Wolf

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Lol y is this spam? I haven’t seen any other posts asking this. I’m half asking to know if I have enough time to grind for XP to get to 55. Will the beta test window close before the champs are released? Thx
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Honestly people just like hitting the flag button cause they have nothing better to do. I thought it was 3 or 4 days till they are released in the live game. But I could be wrong

I don’t think they ever give a defenitive date

Oh and op beta invites were already sent out so if u didn’t get one already ur prob not going to get one
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    LC and RedHulk aren't the only champions that are planned to be changed. I doubt they will change the characters separately instead of releasing them all at once, so it might still take a few weeks or months for something to happen.
    Also you can't tag mod's that way. That's why you probably got a flag
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    My only problem is that I have to test with my 4* 4/40 or my 5*/R1 Cage. No way was I investing in them while they were terrible. Same with my 3* 3/30 Rulk. No way those were worth any class catalysts. No I have no idea if they can survive Act 5 or UnCollected even with the changes.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    My only problem is that I have to test with my 4* 4/40 or my 5*/R1 Cage. No way was I investing in them while they were terrible. Same with my 3* 3/30 Rulk. No way those were worth any class catalysts. No I have no idea if they can survive Act 5 or UnCollected even with the changes.

Well changes to your characters/items used on the beta servers shouldn't effect your main account so if you have the beta and them I'd say go ahead and invest those items.
    Any updates on when and if the changes are coming out @Kabam Miike? Will it be out before the MJ challenge ends?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Any updates on when and if the changes are coming out @Kabam Miike? Will it be out before the MJ challenge ends?
    January 31st in the new 17.0 update.
    Oh nice! Thx @Etaki_Lirakoi ! Can u link the post where that was said?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Oh nice! Thx @Etaki_Lirakoi ! Can u link the post where that was said?

Change Log
    Nevermind I found it