**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is more worthy of a Mystic Awakening Gem, Ghost Rider or Mephisto?

csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have recently pulled both as 4*'s and tempted to use my gem on one of these and save my generic for Voodoo if I ever get him, but not sure who would benefit more. I also have Blade, so not sure if that would make GR a better option.

Who is more worthy of a Mystic Awakening Gem, Ghost Rider or Mephisto? 27 votes

Ghost Rider
55%
NevvBRagamugginGunnerSMiller80vg2782Random_NoobArus25MarsRuiRuiDOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceMixalisHzoriBenji_90Buck_BleedstoneBahamutAncient__Gamer 15 votes
Mephisto
18%
mum_m2adqqedfyvrSuperman69nameplasHeadroller 5 votes
Wait for Voodoo and save the Generic for some future Champ.
25%
MattyloAlex_sc11420samFaisaljavedMirtalhaLogan00Ksx5900 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    IMO, there aren't many, if any, champs better than GR. He'll carry you through AQ, AW, or pretty much anything else. The awakened GR gives you another buff (fury), which also gives you the opportunity to increase the time of all his buffs, depending on which one you're wanting to use. He takes a bit of time to learn, but once you do, he becomes a fantastic champ for pretty much every fight.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Ghost Rider
    I just remembered fighting a bp civil war in uncollected and he had 90k hp and 6k damage I went through him 3 times and finished with full health with ghost rider because his fate seals allowed me to parry him a lot more and get my damage out on him.

This is just one out of many many situations he can get you out from.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Thanks, I am starting to get the hang of GR, but haven't had a chance to use mephisto much yet.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Wait for Voodoo and save the Generic for some future Champ.
    I think saving it is actually your best choice. Ghost Rider really does not gain as much as Voodoo or Mephisto do from being awakened.