**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

silent nerf again?is it only me who can see that ? please let this thread spread

I've changed my mastery because I wanted my Blade to have deep wounds on lvl5 instead of lvl2. I' ve done it in the middle of the AW attack phase. I've found that my r4/55 Blade hits like a r3 champ. Next I've found a magik r5 and tried a duel. Before this silent change that kabam done I was able to see my power bar growing up after parry. Now when I do a parry I don't see that it does work as designed - no power at all after well time parry / bleed x2 or x3 on the opponent. So...seems that Blade danger sense is a joke right now and the power on parry/bleed is broken.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    When he is one bleed and use parry. U need to be clouse to him to get the pover. Only Sp2 giv the most. Pover gian.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    trust me. My R5 5* blade is still working like he has been.

As has been pointed out, you need to be close to your opponent to get the power gain.

His SP2 gets 8% of a power bar power gain for every bleed stack it causes. However, to get more power you need to stay close to your opponent.

Please let's not have conspiracy theories about nerfing Blade. It may happen down the line, or they will create a champ that can counter him, like they did with Iceman. Until then, assume they haven't done anything.