**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Info on whether or not to join alliance, etc.

So the title says it all. I'm thinking of joining an alliance as I'm in dire need of tier 3 cats and any possibilities to grow my 3 & 4* roster, but would like some thoughts on whether I should join one or not. I have a fairly hectic schedule and the hours vary from day to day that I'm available. Also, I'm more or less looking into doing a trial run of about 14 to 30ish days and seeing if doing the Alliance thing is for me; is that fair to do? I usually go alone in games and want to make sure I don't hurt the people I'm working with in any way at all. I'm still learning a great deal about this game and have much more to go as well. Any thoughts or suggestions? I greatly appreciate any feedback and wish people the best of luck on the game.

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    based on your post I would say definitely join an alliance and see how it is for you. you may not find the best one for you right away based on the level of activity you are looking for so don't get discouraged if you don't see huge gains from moment 1. there are plenty of alliances out there for you to learn and grow with that don't expect a lot other than log in a couple times a day
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Join an ally. Make sure that everyone in it is active and do AQ and AW and it will help you grow a lot. This game is a lot easy in an ally due to rewards from milestones and glory is a good way to get cats. If you need an ally you can send me a friend request and I can make room for you.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    So the title says it all. I'm thinking of joining an alliance as I'm in dire need of tier 3 cats and any possibilities to grow my 3 & 4* roster, but would like some thoughts on whether I should join one or not. I have a fairly hectic schedule and the hours vary from day to day that I'm available. Also, I'm more or less looking into doing a trial run of about 14 to 30ish days and seeing if doing the Alliance thing is for me; is that fair to do? I usually go alone in games and want to make sure I don't hurt the people I'm working with in any way at all. I'm still learning a great deal about this game and have much more to go as well. Any thoughts or suggestions? I greatly appreciate any feedback and wish people the best of luck on the game.

Take a look at the recruiting section in the forums!
    Theres a lot of alliances that has different ways of operating, you will find a good fit with your restricted schedule!
    You need an alliance to accelerate your growth
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    We're an open alliance that's pretty beginner friendly, but we're full right now. And we just filled up... Because we're beginner friendly, we have to cull our members. If you don't log in for a week, you're kicked.

FIND AN ALLIANCE! Even if it's not a great one, you'll get more rewards.

You want AQ for sure... probably AW too because you're building a roster.

The rest is all about how much you want to play. The more you play, the better your rewards and the quicker you may burn out.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    @Wsm10 Are requirements are be active so if you go 3 days without living in then you get kicked and do AW and AQ and that's it.