**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champion do you hate the most.

2»

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    To use: probably quake. She’s a great champ, I just find her so boring to play as charging heavy most of the match. After that probably she hulk, both because she has no real usefulness and her moveset just feels really awkward.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    Netflix Daredevil, Blue Cyclops and White Mags. Some people seem to like them, but they're just copies and knockoffs of the already superior versions in the game. At least Superior Ironman is a different class to regular and is better than the original. But nah, White Mags, 90s Cyclops (Even though I love the character) and Netflix DD are just a waste of time that could have been put into creating new additions.

Umm, don’t forget. According to kabam, cyclops is god tier. That’s why he’s in the redesigned feature crystal. He scores very highly bc people are very effective with him.
  • Options
    I gotta say one of my least favorite is Gamora. Everyone used to like her but to me she was never good. Storm and some others did her job better. She never served any purpose

I joined an alliance over a year ago where everyone was obsessed with gamora. I was so confused...

One dude even had a magik that was triple duped. He hated her but loved gamora. It was crazy.
  • Options
    Champ I still hate most is spider Gwen. She was my first ever 4* and I have duped her clear to max sig with all 4* hero crystals. Same thing has happened with Luke cage who is also awful.
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Kabala Khan
  • Options
    Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    To fight against, I hate Nightcrawler. His timer seems to disappear right before he's going to switch modes or he evades so I can't switch it.
  • Options
    Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    To fight against, I hate Nightcrawler. His timer seems to disappear right before he's going to switch modes or he evades so I can't switch it.

Yeah me too.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    rogue. her looks distract me

Giggity
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    my least favorite champion is Colossus. My least favorite champion to fight is MODOK.
  • Options
    To use: probably quake. She’s a great champ, I just find her so boring to play as charging heavy most of the match. After that probably she hulk, both because she has no real usefulness and her moveset just feels really awkward.

That's suprising. Many people love Quake, especially charging her heavy attack.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

That's suprising. Many people love Quake, especially charging her heavy attack.

I know and I agree that she’s a really good champion, I just don’t like using her at all for some reason.
  • Options
    oh, I forgot. I don't like Deadpool X-force if he's not awakened.