**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss rush magneto

Does anyone know how to beat the magneto. I keep getting stuck on him.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Black widow
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Quake (really tough fight because stun immune)
    Etc...
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    Jaded wrote: »
    Black widow
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Etc...
    Why them?
  • Chevy2g3Chevy2g3 Posts: 8
    I tried Quake and got nowhere. I ended up using Magik and intercepting until I died then revived and did it again😕.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Black widow
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Etc...
    Crossbones not only has the class disadvantage, but he also gets magnetized, I don’t think you should use him for this fight at all, the others are okay though.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Black widow
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Etc...

I have all those champs, But my AA is unawakened, quake is almost impossible bcs of the stun immunity, crossbones gets magnetised and class disadvantage, same with BW just not the magnetise thing
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Black widow
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Etc...

I have all those champs, But my AA is unawakened, quake is almost impossible bcs of the stun immunity, crossbones gets magnetised and class disadvantage, same with BW just not the magnetise thing
    What other champs do you have? I think SL would work out, maybe even King Groot for the sustain. Or if you have a good Captain America you could try to let bane do all the work and just play defensively. Maybe even have a Yondu to bleed through Magnetos block and avoid some thorns damage.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Black widow
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Etc...

It was just a short list. But using a champ without a timer on a class disadvantage just means a longer fight. Also dv can reduce thorns, magneto either of them. Personally I used my max sig 4* aa outside of that just find the best ability reducing champ you got and use them. Regardless of class disadvantage
  • Yondu for sure if you have him. Light hits go through thorns. Can bleed through blocks. Class advantage without being magnetized.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    magneto is stun immune so Aa kinda sucks. bw wont work well or gwenpool.. crossbones would be ok if you can keep those furies up.. me personally I used superior iron man and soloed him.. but then again my sim is a 5 star rank 4
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Let Bane do the work for you. Only hit when needed to transfer Bane back to Magneto. Boost your health to max Bane damage.
  • I one shotted him with blade. Gr ses synergy for danger close max effect.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I one shotted him with blade. Gr ses synergy for danger close max effect.

It's so boring reading "Blade this... Blade that..."
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Hyperion works. SP1 spam burns up Mags and with the power gain you take less Thorns damage and can time the Bane better. A good strat is when the fight starts, if you can let Hyperion gain power to SP3, get 3 cosmic charges, use the SP3, then when you spam the SP1, you'll have much more damage on the Incinerate so it'll finish faster.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Let Bane do the work for you. Only hit when needed to transfer Bane back to Magneto. Boost your health to max Bane damage.

This.

Make the degen work for you and play the timer right. If you start taking damage then you're screwed.

I did it with a combo of Iceman and SL - hit when I had to but eyed the timer more than anything. Thorns was an afterthought really.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    Thanks for all the info
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think most 5* at 4/55 have the health pool to just brute force through thorns, starlord 5* did really well against him
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Why is it though that magneto takes a little over 100 damage per tick while you take over 1000 per tick
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    U need about 200 units if u don't have the right champ
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    zackb213 wrote: »
    Why is it though that magneto takes a little over 100 damage per tick while you take over 1000 per tick

Because bane degen damage is calculated by opponents max health. Which is why a health boost increases the degen on him.