**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feature item t2a

Comments

• Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »
    hurricant wrote: »
    The point isn't to buy an entire t2a. Not everyone needs an entire catalyst, they just need a little bit to top off, and that's what the store is for. It It's just like how they changed the t4b in glory store, rather than sell an entire catalyst for 1100 glory they broke it up into 18,000 frags so you can buy what you need. Don't complain, the offer is better than nothing

Then why is the limit 30?

Probably to stay consistent with all the other special items? While it might be implausible to buy all 30 of the fragments, I'm sure there are whales out there willing to buy all 30 sig stones or shards. Most likely an arbitrary number

the point is they think we are stupid enough to spend 49k units. They didn't sell 30 because the point isnt to buy all of them. That doesnt make any sense
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    hey only cost a $100 for 30x 3 star sig stones.. what a deal!!
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Even the whales won't buy the full 30. If you had that kind of cash to blow, you'd be better off spending those units on completing LOL.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Id rather have this deal again
    egzekl6hbpu0.png

**** or even this one
    gvk7y6lc7otk.png
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    The point isn't to buy an entire t2a. Not everyone needs an entire catalyst, they just need a little bit to top off, and that's what the store is for. It It's just like how they changed the t4b in glory store, rather than sell an entire catalyst for 1100 glory they broke it up into 18,000 frags so you can buy what you need. Don't complain, the offer is better than nothing

Then why is the limit 30?

Probably to stay consistent with all the other special items? While it might be implausible to buy all 30 of the fragments, I'm sure there are whales out there willing to buy all 30 sig stones or shards. Most likely an arbitrary number

the point is they think we are stupid enough to spend 49k units. They didn't sell 30 because the point isnt to buy all of them. That doesnt make any sense

There is a limit of 30 for all the special items, each starts with a base cost and they use a formula to decide each consecutive cost. The t2a has a high base cost, but 150 units may be worth it for someone who just needs a little bit more to fully form a catalyst. I agree the cost is absolutely ridiculous but I don't think they are really expecting anyone to spend that much
  • Options
    RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    It’s very simple.. If NOBODY buys this overpriced garbage, Kabam will eventually offer better more reasonable deals
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    No end to the greed. You should be hosting another charity event. Don't just be greedy for greeds sake
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    We need a new term for people who purchase this offer. "Whale" does not cover it. Insane?
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    We need a new term for people who purchase this offer. "Whale" does not cover it. Insane?

Megalodon
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »

Megalodon

Well played! I think we have our new term!
  • Options
    Kabam is due on their lease. they need to pay rent and it is 1600 bucks per square meter.

True they do have office in san fran, which is insanely expensive. Oh here's another slap in the face offer
    s2f89wh9ntae.png
  • Options
    X_Scott wrote: »
    No end to the greed. You should be hosting another charity event. Don't just be greedy for greeds sake

They are not even smart greedy, they could offer some great offers and make bank, instead...
  • Options
    @Kabam Mike & @Ad0ra, please please sort out your forum, why have imposters, get giggy wid it, then when u get a chance, kick ure dev’s butts & sort out this redonkulous offer you’ve put out,
    plz
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Should be 15 units for 720 T2a shards. 4500 units for ~2/3 T2a feels about right, if not a little pricey. But 45,000 units for 21,600 shards? Lunacy. Megalodons indeed.

Math can be tough. Here’s to hoping the guys who code algorithms and formulae into the game are better at it than the marketing department.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Zros90Zros90 Posts: 10
    edited January 2018
    Nice Try to Milk the Whales KABAM !

Legit offer totally worth to buy 21,600 Tier 2 Alpha shards for 49.5K Unites Lmfao who is the guy that thought it was a good value for it ?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    What he said.
  • Options
    Mr_9Mr_9 Posts: 2
    Hahahahaha 16 Odins for just over half a tier 2 alpha!! Wait for it.........here it comes......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ridiculous!!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I expected more from you kabam. A higher price would suit you.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Mike just closed one thread, but it was super enjoyable.

This is fun. Get out those wallets.
  • Options
    Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    How can the scale of the T2 alpha u it cost be justified? 720 fragments for 150units is a little high I didn't realise that if you hit limit of 30 that total unit cost would 49,566 or in real money terms that's 16 Odins worth if units = £1600 :/
    z3as7l8unkr6.png
  • Options
    ILoveCupcakesILoveCupcakes Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    6mdj7l1wlp5m.png
    T2 fragments arrived for a limited time only!!! Kid grab that momi wallet and buy!!!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is 150 units per 720x fragments ... If you want to "waste" more units to get everything at once that's up to you
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    maybe raising the price per bought item wasn't a great idea lol.
  • Options
    AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    thousand dollar spended and not even a full T2A can be form from that... the desperation to increase their sales this month is just too obvious...
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    thousand dollar spended and not even a full T2A can be form from that... the desperation to increase their sales this month is just too obvious...

Just wait until we see what they sell 5* shard for to entice those going for Blade to have "just one more chance".
  • Options
    cib3si1y79zx.png

I usually don’t complain about store pricing. I understand these games are expensive and they are trying to make a lot of money in a relatively short time but come on...

Nearly 50,000 units is equivalent to about $1,600 and its only a little bit more than half of an item.

Lol. I liked the idea of these items being in stores, but these prices are insane. They might as well not even be offered

I hope pricing is lowered back down to earth for future items.
This discussion has been closed.