**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Possible Addition To Game? (What Do You Guys Think About This Idea)

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
You know something I just noticed this game is missing that would be nice, is something like a "Team Folder". Something you could tab 5 or 3 champions into, whatever you want to call it, and that would make a set team. Then you could do the same with another 5 or 3 champions to make another "folder", or however many you need, and when you go to a Quest or Alliance Quest/War you could just click the team you want to use without having to manually swap each single champion out everytime. That way you could have one "folder" for say War Defenders, another for War Fighters, and another for Quest Fights (Or say 1, 2, and/or 3 separate folders for Alliance Quests then Regular Quest then Catalyst Quests).
It would just be a nice time saver, and an easy way to remember what champions have Synergy Bonus' with other champions. (By the way sorry if I did something wrong in any way, this is my first time posting something on the Forums. Also I know I use the word "something" a lot, it's just how I talk/type. xD) I'm curious what others think of this idea and if you'd want something like this added to the game, thanks.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I like this idea, have seen it implemented in other games before and makes sense
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I would love this!
  • MlgraonMlgraon Posts: 18
    Kabam should read this idea.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    That would be so perfect for arena
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Actualy the game remember your last team in Story, AQ, AW offence and AW defence. if a spot is missing it means the character is already into one of the above.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Griffoplay wrote: »
    Actualy the game remember your last team in Story, AQ, AW offence and AW defence. if a spot is missing it means the character is already into one of the above.

Yeah I know but that's only 1 team at a time, that's what I'm trying to get at.