**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a diamond in the rough?

I have no Idea what my prestige is or what these alliance rankings are. Sorry I’ve been in an underperforming alliance since I picked this game up 4 months ago.

But since then I’ve played everyday, spend too much money and I think I have a nice roster.

My alliance has some good people in it but I gots to find like minded folks to advance my squad. I don’t need to have the whip cracked on me I love this game and play my but off.

I have 15 fours stars, 3 five stars and a slew of champs. I also have a bunch of paid masteries and am happy to do more but want some guidance. Thanks. In game I’m Madbeez

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    What act are you on?
  • Options
    MadbeezMadbeez Posts: 87
    Working on completion of act four. Already finished just doing the 100% for the cats and ISO farming. Haven’t started five. Just finished completion on the Venom chapter. I’ve got 10 champs over 3500 and am close to having my class cats to get to five in every class. Blade, Mephisto, Arch, Gwenpool, Vision, Cable 5* and a good AW defensive squad too.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Madbeez wrote: »
    Working on completion of act four. Already finished just doing the 100% for the cats and ISO farming. Haven’t started five. Just finished completion on the Venom chapter. I’ve got 10 champs over 3500 and am close to having my class cats to get to five in every class. Blade, Mephisto, Arch, Gwenpool, Vision, Cable 5* and a good AW defensive squad too.

Alright and what do your masteries look like and what is your main aq and aw teams
  • Options
    Do you have LINE? I have both cruelties and precisions unlocked. Level 53. Will go deeper just want some guidance now. AQ is Blade, Gwen, Vision or Arch all over 4K. I run a Four star lev 4 Mephisto (3900) a five star cable (4000k) five star Rogue (3500) and Drax (4000k) in AW usually have a four star spider hulk and lots of other choices I could take my four star hulk to level 5 but saving the CATS.
  • Options
    @Madbeez add me on Line - ButOfCorpse

Moderator needs to move this to alliance recruitment, might have better luck.
  • Options
    Sorry Corpse this forum like Chinese submarine instructions bud
  • Options
    Madbeez wrote: »
    Do you have LINE? I have both cruelties and precisions unlocked. Level 53. Will go deeper just want some guidance now. AQ is Blade, Gwen, Vision or Arch all over 4K. I run a Four star lev 4 Mephisto (3900) a five star cable (4000k) five star Rogue (3500) and Drax (4000k) in AW usually have a four star spider hulk and lots of other choices I could take my four star hulk to level 5 but saving the CATS.

ok
  • Options
    ereno44ereno44 Posts: 98
    u can join mine
  • Options
    What’s it called man
  • Options
    What AW map
    Do you run
  • Options