**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone trying a Legends Run on this event?

SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
Just tried my first Legends Run. Didn't do amazing (all I have is a 3/5, five star Magik), but I managed to finish in 6 hours. May not be enough, but who knows.

Anyone else trying and what time did you get?

Comments

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Looks like lots have tried but many have been booted due to losing their key part way through master.
  • Options
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Looks like lots have tried but many have been booted due to losing their key part way through master.

That sucks. I did see the weird key thing in game with the recharges, but I didn't click on it because I wasn't sure what it did.

Sorry to hear about that for all those who had trouble.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I was lucky enough to not have it pop up until I after I completed everything :| really unfortunate for the ones caught in this mess
  • Options
    LEBLEB Posts: 9
    6 hrs??! No way you'll get the title bro..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks - regarding the technical issue with this quest, we are aware and are currently working to resolve it. But we will also be taking a look at how this impacted some players that may have been attempting Legends runs, and working to come up with a fair solution to address that issue.
  • Options
    Yeah., I was going for my first legend run but with this issue that has arisen....... That's out the window
  • Options
    LEB wrote: »
    6 hrs??! No way you'll get the title bro..

Yes I know. I don't have a maxed out 5 star (or at least the 4/5 they can currently reach) and there were a lot of science opponents for my Magik in this run including a couple of Luke Cages and Ant Man's. To do it right I need two maxed out 5 stars and a faster phone.

I still wanted to know what time I could get, gives me an idea for how much more I would need to do to cut down on that time. For what I currently have that was as fast as I could make it though. I've heard some people do runs in as short as 3 1/2 hours, no idea how, seems impossible to me.
  • Options
    Probably depends on those unpredictable and often horrible kabam servers. Often I'll wait 30-45 seconds for eqch fight to load. As far as legends run, I was almost completely done when got booted out. Wasted over 1,000 units on boosts and energy boosts and got jacked over by kabam. This probably going to be another of kabam bs responses of saying they looking at it and they get back to us, all while waiting for next huge bug to get our attention and hope we forget about, kabam just refuses to fix anything or properly make up for huge issues they cause their customers.