**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Crystal Issues

This is @Kabam and anyone else with this issue.
Since they changed the crystals I have noticed a steady decline in the amount of 3 & 4 star champs I've acquired from PHC. I also noticed a decline in the amount of 2 & 3 star champs, catylists of any kind and any other items being pulled from the Daily Crystals.
Also, duping the same champs repeatedly in all crystals us a huge issue.
I used to pull one 3* out of maybe 15-20 PHC & one 4* out of 30-50. Idk the exact numbers so I'm estimating. Now, I get one 3* out of every 50-100 PHC and I haven't gotten a 4* in over 6 months from a PHC. What's worse it when you let it spin, there are a ton of 4* champs. I know it's just an animation but still. Noting but 3 & 4* champs while it's spinning, then I click to get my champ & it might as well say "YOU'VE BEEN KABAMED!" Cause now it's nothing but 2* champs.
I'd like some answers from Kabam asap!

Comments

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    This is @Kabam and anyone else with this issue.
    Since they changed the crystals I have noticed a steady decline in the amount of 3 & 4 star champs I've acquired from PHC. I also noticed a decline in the amount of 2 & 3 star champs, catylists of any kind and any other items being pulled from the Daily Crystals.
    Also, duping the same champs repeatedly in all crystals us a huge issue.
    I used to pull one 3* out of maybe 15-20 PHC & one 4* out of 30-50. Idk the exact numbers so I'm estimating. Now, I get one 3* out of every 50-100 PHC and I haven't gotten a 4* in over 6 months from a PHC. What's worse it when you let it spin, there are a ton of 4* champs. I know it's just an animation but still. Noting but 3 & 4* champs while it's spinning, then I click to get my champ & it might as well say "YOU'VE BEEN KABAMED!" Cause now it's nothing but 2* champs.
    I'd like some answers from Kabam asap!

So you're basically unhappy with RNG!!!
    How did you get "Kabamed" when pulling a 2* from PHC? they guarantee you a 2* champ....The day that you open a 1* from a PHC is the day you can say you got "Kabamed" with your pulls!!
    If youre also unhappy about the daily crystal, its time for you to become Uncollected!!
    Please stop spinning crystals, you will get disappointed a lot less!!
    Me too am tired of seeing 2* pulls from PHC, so I stopped opening them for the last 4 months!
    Ive farmed 430 PHC and Im expecting 430 2 * champs....Im not putting my hopes up for better, however I will celebrate a good pull IF IT HAPPENS!!!
    Best of luck on your future pulls my friend!!
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    It's random... Who cares.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I hate that people feel the need to act like a douche on here when people are asking genuine question and/or venting.
    When they changed the crystals they said chances for 3 & 4 star champs would go up.
    I was asking instead of an increase in 3 & 4 star pulls if anyone else noticed a serious decline in 3 & 4 star pulls?
    I used to steadily pull 4 star champs regularly from phc. No joke. Oh well.
    Also, I never said it wasn't random.
    PS. Chill out, there is need to be a douche!