**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials while stunned?

Is it normal for the enemy to activate specials while stunned?

Comments

• Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    55 views and no one else had this happen? Maybe it doesnt matter enough to you yet. This shouldnt happen on non-shrug champs, that is all. Hope it doesnt mess with anyone else ;)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    No enemies are not supposed to do this, try seeing if you can get this recorded next time this would happen. Also where did this occur and who did it occur against.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Is it normal for the enemy to activate specials while stunned?

Theres other threads with the same issue!!
    You should go comment with your experience, hopefully with a video capture!!
    Best of luck!!
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    It's even worse when they hit you with an sp while they are both stunned AND getting hit with an sp themselves
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    thanks ill see if i can find something similar in my research, didnt capture it so yep no way for me to prove it.
    I hope this game finds a good balance for all players and they care to research not just the problems on the "whales" have or if it's IOS but also android(which seems sorely neglected and buggy, IME). I hope the proper respect is given us here. :)
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Happens to me all the time. The opponent has also been breaking out of 5 hit combos lately. Right around hit two/three they start hitting me back without evading or going unstoppable. Many characters, story and alliance events